FictionNet is offline Closed by Request
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 Times in 653 Posts

Default Managed to lose my card last night...

After a few too many beers yesterday evening, I managed to lose my wallet somewhere, including my Moneybookers MasterCard. Realising the card is missing, I telephoned Moneybookers 'lost cards' number on their website. Four times. First time, none of the options ("press 1 for lost cards") would work. Pressing any number did nothing, just kept repeating the options. Attempts 2, 3 and 4 got me a little further, with some background music and told 'please hold' which I did, for a while, until the line cut me off. Repeated attempts to report my card lost achieved exactly the same.

Moneybookers, I have sent you a message advising that my card is lost. Unfortunately, you usually take roughly 2 to 3 days to respond to support messages so let's hope my card isn't found by some dodgepot in the meantime. With no means of reporting this to you, other than posting in an unrelated affiliate forum, I will of course be holding you responsible for any mis-use in the meantime.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FictionNet For This Useful Post:

davemerry (31 January 2013), kwinskiiren (30 May 2013), roupardjust (17 May 2013)

Rossen_Moneybookers is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Hi FictionNet,

Please PM me your Skrill details so that I can get this investigated and resolved within shortest delay from now.

Cheers,
    Rossen

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rossen_Moneybookers For This Useful Post:

FictionNet (30 January 2013), kwinskiiren (30 May 2013), roupardjust (17 May 2013)

FictionNet is offline Closed by Request
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 Times in 653 Posts

Sending you a PM now, Rossen. Thanks for helping with this - please do pass on the phone-line problem to someone who can fix it asap. I'm sure you can appreciate, the last thing someone needs when their card is missing is for the 'lost/stolen' phoneline to not be working.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FictionNet For This Useful Post:

kwinskiiren (30 May 2013), roupardjust (17 May 2013)