Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: March 2012 rev

  1. #1
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default March 2012 rev

    Has anyone been paid yet for IA revenue for March 2012? I e-mailed Louis a couple of days ago.

  2. #2
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    I just checked AGD payments calendar and there are no reports of anyone being paid by Income Access for March 2012.

  3. #3
    JenniferC@IA's Avatar
    JenniferC@IA is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    February 2011
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Hey there, we have sent you a PM regarding this.
    Jennifer Cocarell-Motty
    Income Access, Affiliate Manager
    jenniferc@incomeaccess.com

  4. #4
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    Sorry, but I'm not keeping your reply a secret from other members.

    "The reason why you have not received payments for the month of March is because program stats for Ladbrokes were not finalized in time to generate payments. We are currently working with Ladbrokes on this to have March payments paid out along with your April payments."

    Again. AGAIN! Fine, I'll pay my bills late this month, shall I?

  5. #5
    JenniferC@IA's Avatar
    JenniferC@IA is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    February 2011
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Hi FictionNet,

    It is necessary for Income Access to provide a deadline for IA Network merchants to confirm stats so as not to delay payments across all merchants in hopes of minimising the impact.

    Please feel free to reach out to Income Access directly if ever you should have a question about payments in order to get the quickest response.

    Regards,
    Jen
    Jennifer Cocarell-Motty
    Income Access, Affiliate Manager
    jenniferc@incomeaccess.com

  6. #6
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    Well, the deadline ain't working too well, is it? And it hasn't worked for a long, long time. I can't even remember how many times this has happened now. And it'll happen again. I'm gonna start working with Ladbrokes directly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •