Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    casinochipsj is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    130
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

  2. #2
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    2,092
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 172 Times in 120 Posts

    Default

    I just saw that video. They really crossed the line on that one didn't they? lol.

    Clinically there are 4 levels of fear. There's the anxiety or light fear. There's the fight or flight level. There's paralysis, and finally the neurogenic shock . (Extremely rare)..
    They took that model to the limit..

  3. #3
    Boris303's Avatar
    Boris303 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Unbelievable, all in the name of entertainment, if you can call it that?

  4. #4
    casinochipsj is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    130
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Yeah, I'm not surprised to hear 4 different levels of fear but I agree this is probably the most extreme a person could endure. This girl might need some therapy after this.

  5. #5
    stemat is offline Former Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2005
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 30 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    OMG, thats horrible. I would be as pissed or even more pissed
    than she was or my luck Id have a heartattack with that terrible prank.
    Gosh, I jump over the littlest things, ( my kids love scaring me) grrrrrr

  6. #6
    Melvin is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    This somehow reminds me of tv show Scare Tactics. Its pretty awesome, but cruel
    You can find that stuff in youtube, I bet they have ****** up some people pretty bad...
    Gambling, its a way of life

    http://www.suitedaces.com

  7. #7
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    Might be 4 levels of fear, but this was 9 levels of dead wrong. She'll prob. have nightmares for weeks.
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  8. #8
    Boris303's Avatar
    Boris303 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    If that happened to me, i wouldn't be responsible for what i did to them afterwards.

  9. #9
    matted's Avatar
    matted is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    2,685
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 328 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    wow... over the top. I'm all about a good joke, but that was way over the line, I think.
    Owner, Cognitive Powers, Inc.
    Soon to be ex-webmaster
    Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In

  10. #10
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    Funny but harsh.

    I think this is something that I would do, you know a prank that at the time you think is funny, but once you run it you realise you done f&*ked up!

    It is a little over the top but good to watch...as it wasnt me finding the "body"!!!

    To be fair, I think i would have cried to.

  11. #11
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,610 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    That's just wrong... I think it does win meanest prank!
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  12. #12
    boozaa's Avatar
    boozaa is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 13 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    That was just sick, I would like to see them play the same prank on someone that was built like a brick outhouse, with no sense of humour, i bet they wouldnt be laughing so much then,
    "Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died."

  13. #13
    Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    That was sick, in fact i did not laugh one bit that poor woman must be really screwed up....

    Shaun

  14. #14
    satya is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    174
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 54 Times in 38 Posts

    Default

    Very rude indeed but i think the girl has some balls, most would have fainted after seeing the dead man back in the lift.
    Cheers!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://in.linkedin.com/in/satyamahapatra

  15. #15
    Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    But did you notice that she did not even attempt to help him or check if he was alive.....

    Shaun

  16. #16
    Doolally's Avatar
    Doolally is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,584
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked 732 Times in 572 Posts

    Default

    You think she'll ever go in a lift again? I did chuckle but it was the meanest trick ever and she'll probably sue for mental disturbance! A bit too far.

  17. #17
    Sohila is offline New Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Blimey!!

    What can you describe that as han!
    funny or sick.....(?)...............

    Would picking an insane prank from the Jack Ass movie be any better??

  18. #18
    satya is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    174
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 54 Times in 38 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun O'neill View Post
    But did you notice that she did not even attempt to help him or check if he was alive.....

    Shaun
    LOL, that says a lot
    probably it's all amde up, if she is a model, i wouldn't be surprised if it was a PR stunt
    Cheers!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://in.linkedin.com/in/satyamahapatra

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •