"3. Your portal must have been up and running for at least 3 months prior to application"
Is that rule set in stone? My sites new but I would really like access to the information in the private forums to improve my site.
"3. Your portal must have been up and running for at least 3 months prior to application"
Is that rule set in stone? My sites new but I would really like access to the information in the private forums to improve my site.
Yes, it's set in stone - sorry. We had to implement it for security reasons - it was too easy for anyone to throw up a website and immediately apply for membership.
- Cindy
slycin56@videopokerjunkie.com
3 Months isn't that long and you can still read all the posts in the public forum. There's a lot of good information in here, have a dig around.
I remember how i couldnt wait to have access to the private forums, the 3 months went pretty fast and it was worth the wait!!!
Next month i will have my 2 year anniversary as a GPWA member![]()
Definately worth the wait!
Techwoman
Techwomans Casino Links
http://www.techwomanscasinolinks.com
Online Casino Island
http://www.online-casino-island.com
Real Poker Rooms
http://www.real-poker-rooms.com
Techwomans AllStar Casinos
http://www.techwomans-allstarcasinos.com
Congratulations on the Anniversary Meri.
Tell us, what is it you really want for your Anniversary Gift?
![]()
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
Originally Posted by universal4
Hmmmmm
Something VERY special![]()
Techwoman
Techwomans Casino Links
http://www.techwomanscasinolinks.com
Online Casino Island
http://www.online-casino-island.com
Real Poker Rooms
http://www.real-poker-rooms.com
Techwomans AllStar Casinos
http://www.techwomans-allstarcasinos.com
A nice big whale.Tell us, what is it you really want for your Anniversary Gift?
HAHAHA![]()
Congrats Meri!
Did you have any other membership questions?
Regards,
J
\
/
Techwoman
Techwomans Casino Links
http://www.techwomanscasinolinks.com
Online Casino Island
http://www.online-casino-island.com
Real Poker Rooms
http://www.real-poker-rooms.com
Techwomans AllStar Casinos
http://www.techwomans-allstarcasinos.com
guess I'll apply in a few months, damn.![]()
cool!!!!
I look forward to your joining![]()
Techwoman
Techwomans Casino Links
http://www.techwomanscasinolinks.com
Online Casino Island
http://www.online-casino-island.com
Real Poker Rooms
http://www.real-poker-rooms.com
Techwomans AllStar Casinos
http://www.techwomans-allstarcasinos.com
It's worth the wait. That way you can get into the 'groove' of things and have a bit of a better understanding.
Keep in touch with our public forums, they're great for getting answers to some of the most challenging questions.![]()
Public Forums : https://www.gpwa.org/forum/index.php?c=2
Regards,
J
I applied for membership a couple months ago, but have not heard anything since the original acknowlegement of application received. I have sent email twice now asking for status, but have received no responses. Even if my application was rejected I would like to at least know why.
mike@mollyspoker.com
Hi Mike
We been having problems with our email. Will check on this for you and let you know something.
Thanks
Marlene
I'm digging up old emails now, and after going through them, I did email you your approval. There is a possibility that you may have deleted however, because when we send out the approval emails, we have attachments on them which include the rules, and another document.
I am sending it again right now.![]()
I get thousand of spam messages everyday, and delete most of them with attachments unless the sender gives me prior notification. Would it be worth putting the rules on a web page with a link in the mail?
Sorry worthy. Applications have been a bit backed up, though I'm sure I sent an acknowledgement.
Your application is in process, along with about half a dozen or so others. As soon as I get time today, I will be working on new member applications. The actual process, as is stated in the membership forum, and I state in my emails can be a couple of weeks long. Longer if we're busy.
I didn't get it. Probably the spamfilter didn't let it through.![]()
They can be as annoying as spams themself.