-
26 October 2021, 1:26 pm
#1
Bootstrap Users Urgent Heads Up !!!
Hey guys,
OK so I dont know if this is temporary on only related to certain CDNs
I have stuck with bootstrap 3 for a long time, only because I hate the fact the messed with so many of the elements etc when they released v4 and again with v5 they have changed stuff yet again
So ...
Today I noticed some MASSIVE issues !
All of my sites that use BS3 have major structural issues now
For example...
The Pingendo bootstrap file links no longer exist
So I replaced them with some other CDN links
Now the cover images are no longer loading and the padding and formatting is totally messed up
I dont know if some CDNs are down or if this is a much bigger problem so everyone who has sites built using Bootstrap 3 check them Immediately !!
I carried on with BS3 because of my personal preference.. my choice and now it seems I have to deal with the issue of fixing over 170 sites built using it
Anyone using bootstrap check your sites folks ..
I'll post some screenshots showing what I mean shortly
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules