This is really impressive and a great idea.....Leave it a while and it will start http://producten.hema.nl/
This is really impressive and a great idea.....Leave it a while and it will start http://producten.hema.nl/
iGB Affiliate - The biggest magazine and events for affiliates in igaming
Reminds me of the Honda Accord advert a few years back - both very well thought out ideas
Wow, its been a while since I've seen one of those sequences and first time I see it on a site like that! pretty cool!![]()
iGB Affiliate - The biggest magazine and events for affiliates in igaming
I saw that a few years back.. it's really cool. Reminds me of that other one they did with a Windows computer monitor and the icons.
It looks like an add to show they have new products at their website now...
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
It's loading a little too long in my browser and its dutch, i think that's an ad for their new product.
Renee (10 February 2011)
That's really cool but Why would I want to by broken and burned articles.Nice animation.
blackjack website hosting reviews
Very sweet idea. I bet that site has been linked to many times because of that. "Link bait" in its best form.
Is it actually a real online shop? I would be pissed off if I had to see it every time I want to buy something