Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default One of "those" days

    It's one of "those" days for me... program changes, software changes, stats down at some programs, sluggish replies to emails. Fugetaboutit! I am going fishing... see ya all tomorrow.
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  2. #2
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    Yep, it's one of those days for me as I was cooking this morning and burned both thumbs, forefingers and a middle finger when I picked up a hot glass dish that just came out the oven after 20 minutes. I'm not sure how it happened, but looks like i'm going to be holding ice for a few hours.

    Have a good one Chips.

  3. #3
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    It's one of "those" days for me... program changes, software changes, stats down at some programs, sluggish replies to emails. Fugetaboutit! I am going fishing... see ya all tomorrow.
    U right Chips. When the going gets tough, the tough goes fishing

    Hope you have a wonderful time. Do tell us how it went.
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #4
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GamTrak View Post
    Yep, it's one of those days for me as I was cooking this morning and burned both thumbs, forefingers and a middle finger when I picked up a hot glass dish that just came out the oven after 20 minutes. I'm not sure how it happened, but looks like i'm going to be holding ice for a few hours.

    Have a good one Chips.
    OMG Robin I do hope it's not too serious.

    Very sorry to hear this happened to you. Maybe you should also call it quits and find something more fun to do.
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #5
    xecutable's Avatar
    xecutable is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,979
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 708 Posts

    Default

    Come on guys, save something for tomorrow Friday the 13th

  6. #6
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunction View Post
    OMG Robin I do hope it's not too serious.

    Very sorry to hear this happened to you. Maybe you should also call it quits and find something more fun to do.
    Thanks Amy, I've had a ice gel pack on it for 2 hours and the left fingers still burn so my brother is getting some burn cream to put on. Hope it helps. I'm not working today so maybe I'll watch my soaps and lay in my new bed that was just delivered.

    LOL @ xecutable. Can't image what the 13th will be like.

  7. #7
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GamTrak View Post
    Thanks Amy, I've had a ice gel pack on it for 2 hours and the left fingers still burn so my brother is getting some burn cream to put on. Hope it helps. I'm not working today so maybe I'll watch my soaps and lay in my new bed that was just delivered.

    LOL @ xecutable. Can't image what the 13th will be like.

    Looks like you got a headstart over it. Play it safe, stay in bed all day and ask to be pampered

    On a serious note though. Take good care of yourself.
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to wagerjunction For This Useful Post:

    GamTrak (13 May 2011)

  9. #8
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    It's one of "those" days for me... program changes, software changes, stats down at some programs, sluggish replies to emails. Fugetaboutit! I am going fishing... see ya all tomorrow.
    Ha ha, nice. I have days like that, well except for the fishing - can't really see myself catching much in the thames.

    Quote Originally Posted by GamTrak View Post
    Yep, it's one of those days for me as I was cooking this morning and burned both thumbs, forefingers and a middle finger when I picked up a hot glass dish that just came out the oven after 20 minutes. I'm not sure how it happened, but looks like i'm going to be holding ice for a few hours.

    Have a good one Chips.
    Youwch! Hope your freezer is full of ice/bags of peas!
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to baldidiot For This Useful Post:

    GamTrak (13 May 2011)

  11. #9
    pompeyrayuk's Avatar
    pompeyrayuk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth England
    Posts
    967
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 253 Times in 194 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldidiot View Post
    Ha ha, nice. I have days like that, well except for the fishing - can't really see myself catching much in the thames.
    Plenty of fish in that there Thames coarse, sea and game lol

  12. #10
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    I can tell you guys that Friday the 13th has not started well for at least one of our team members..

    What's that saying though?
    You shouldn't worry that the world is going to end today because it's already tomorrow in Australia?
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  13. #11
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    Ahh, much better this morning. Had a nice time of it yesterday, snagged a few bass, couple of crappy's and a blue gill that thought he could actually eat my Repalla lure that was 1/2 his size... (Musta been a DOJ fish) All were catch and release, I only keep Rainbow Trout for the table.

    Sorry to hear of your burn Robin, makes it hard to work when you can't type.

    @baldidiot, I dunno I would want to drop a line in the Thames either... no telling what you might drag up.

    No worries about the 13th, did not even know it was happening until yesterday.
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chips For This Useful Post:

    GamTrak (13 May 2011)

  15. #12
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    Thanks Chips, I had to keep them on ice for about 10 hours before I could get some relief. I almost had to break out my voice recognition software, but decided to just stay in bed and rest.

    Glad to hear your day went well.

  16. #13
    rak's Avatar
    rak
    rak is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GamTrak View Post
    I picked up a hot glass dish that just came out the oven after 20 minutes.
    What are you cooking!! Or did you cook? Its 2am right now, I'm freezing my balls off... I flinch at cold weather.. and right now the sound of something hot and freshly cooked from an oven sounds gooooood.

    I'm dreaming of chicken where it just falls of the boneeee with garden vegetables ... oh yessssss!!!

    So what did you cook?

  17. #14
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    Ahh, much better this morning. Had a nice time of it yesterday, snagged a few bass, couple of crappy's and a blue gill that thought he could actually eat my Repalla lure that was 1/2 his size... (Musta been a DOJ fish) All were catch and release, I only keep Rainbow Trout for the table.
    That "catch and release" part makes me feel a lot better. I always knew you were a swell guy Chips
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  18. #15
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GamTrak View Post
    Thanks Chips, I had to keep them on ice for about 10 hours before I could get some relief.
    Awww Robin, I feel for you. That must have been a real bad burn. Are you feeling a bit better today?
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  19. #16
    casinobonusguy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Posts
    2,683
    Thanks
    415
    Thanked 1,309 Times in 846 Posts

    Default

    We picked Friday the 13th to open the cottage this year but our boat won't get brought up until next weekend ,didn't want visions of it falling from a Flatbed truck in my head lol.

  20. #17
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rak View Post
    What are you cooking!! Or did you cook? Its 2am right now, I'm freezing my balls off... I flinch at cold weather.. and right now the sound of something hot and freshly cooked from an oven sounds gooooood.

    I'm dreaming of chicken where it just falls of the boneeee with garden vegetables ... oh yessssss!!!

    So what did you cook?
    Well, I'm not one to cook from scratch lol but what happened is I woke up early and was hungry because I did not eat dinner the night before. So I decided to eat dinner at 6am and wanted the cajun Premium Select Pork chops that come frozen from the store. Normally I nuke them, but since I wanted to make some rice that took a bit I'd just put them in the oven. The rice got done, but the pork chops were not to my doneness yet so I took the glass dish out of the oven and placed it on the counter to take the chop out (which was in foil) I then put the chop back into the hot dish (where I meant to place it on a saucer) to put it in the microwave, but instead picked up the hot dish with both hands the rest is history.

    Three fingers have blisters today, but it could have been much worse. I think I'll stick to take out and delivery like I normally do! LMAO

    I do make a mean chicken dish if you and the new wifey want to come over one day.

    Hi Amy, yes I'm much better today. Thanks for asking.

  21. #18
    rak's Avatar
    rak
    rak is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GamTrak View Post
    I do make a mean chicken dish if you and the new wifey want to come over one day.
    I am there!!! Its almost 6am.. and I am hungry.. i think the bakery down the road might be open..

  22. #19
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Hey Chips! Its been 3 days, have your days been getting any better?

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabriel_LCP For This Useful Post:

    Chips (15 May 2011)

  24. #20
    rak's Avatar
    rak
    rak is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel_LCP View Post
    Hey Chips! Its been 3 days, have your days been getting any better?
    *Reading chips crystal ball future.. "you have picked up 7 mammoth whales... each spending more then the other"*

    oooo!

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to rak For This Useful Post:

    Chips (15 May 2011)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •