Check this out unFing real. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting
emg35
Check this out unFing real. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting
emg35
emg35
If you're a horse, and someone gets on you, and falls off, and then gets right back on you, I think you should buck him off right away (Jack Handy)
Ah yes,
I remember hearing about this, but thanks for that link, the story at the register is interesting.
I had a friend that lost a few domain names to a Hotel and Casino this way.
I told him to develop them, but he wanted to hold on to them for the specific purpose of selling them later to the Hotel....and sure enough...he gave them up, but he had to hand them over for no charge because he never developed them. (Same kind of situation, when they came calling, he asked for a bunch of money) My theory is, if he had developed tham as an online casino, or series of portals, they would have came calling ready to pay, not take)
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!