Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Mind your math

  1. #1
    CK - Schalk's Avatar
    CK - Schalk is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 121 Times in 81 Posts

    Default Mind your math

    Arg!!

    I just found something that annoys the hell out of me.

    How can people (running a casino, no less) not know that a 100% bonus + 100% bonus does not equal a 200% bonus???

    I'm not naming names, as I don't want to seem to be running down competitors, but for some reason it really irked me when I saw it now.

    Or do these guys think players are stupid enough to fall for it?

    Just to show how deceptive it is:

    Canbet offers a weekly 20% cashback on slots losses. Using this "technique" I can make banners that say "Get 80% Cashback on losts losses every month".

    Think I'd get a lot of pi**ed off slots players.
    Last edited by CK - Schalk; 4 November 2009 at 7:50 pm.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to CK - Schalk For This Useful Post:

    Renee (10 November 2009)

  3. #2
    casinobonusguy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Posts
    2,682
    Thanks
    415
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 845 Posts

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to casinobonusguy For This Useful Post:

    CK - Schalk (5 November 2009)

  5. #3
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,996
    Thanks
    4,544
    Thanked 9,298 Times in 5,982 Posts

    Default

    I have seen this done a number of times.....

    Sometimes even when you show it to them in the real numbers they do not want to listen....

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •