Back to the topic:
I think I can be mining BTC in future and I think it will be very good business and better than today.
In few years BTC will be the world reserve currency and maybe the only anchor in dire world. Mining will be restricted in many areas, because energy will be nr. 1 problem of the world. So that everything is good for mining: if you have access to the cheap energy in the unrestricted part of the world.
Everything this incl war with Russia was crystal clear years ago.
So I went looking for the place where I can build some power plants without eye of beholder on my ass. I found such a place, but there are logistic problems, because the only free space on this overcrowded planet is in really remote areas where is nobody and where is no infrastructure.
So my run to cheap energy for mining means that I must first buy the properties, make the infrastructure, build some houses etc.
I believe that this is the only sustainable business plan how to do cryptomining. Buying the miner and doing the mining itself is really the last part that is irrelevant and compared to other problems it is a piece of cake then.
The crucial part is the long term access to the cheap energy. The expression "long term" is important. There are areas with cheap energy like it was China or Russia, but miners lost really big money there. And as we will all face limits on energy consumption in near future, then ask yourself: who will your government support? fat, ugly, rich bitcoin mining capitalist or poor black single disabled mother who is freezing in her tiny apartment because of evil Putin?
If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.