Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Mobile Gaming

  1. #1
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,163
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 747 Posts

    Default Mobile Gaming

    We all know how the mobile technology is changing the gaming industry. There was a time when reviews would make special mention that an online casino had mobile capabilities while now it is basically a given. I was surprised to read in the following short article that as many as 65% of casino players play on a mobile device. An interesting yet short read:

    https://www.techworm.net/2017/03/inn...le-gaming.html
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  2. #2
    Top Domains's Avatar
    Top Domains is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2016
    Posts
    344
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 123 Times in 94 Posts

    Default

    Mobile seems to be the biggest and most important trend in online gambling for a long time now. I wonder how much of that happens on a phone, and how much on a tablet. I think I was probably the first and only person who ever registered "TabletCasino" when it seemed nobody was even thinking about it years ago, but I regretted not getting the plural too. The plural was available but I just decided not to. The crown jewel was "MobileOnlineGambling" though.
    Last edited by Top Domains; 11 March 2017 at 10:22 am.

  3. #3
    WagerJoint's Avatar
    WagerJoint is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 48 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    That would sound about right to me. I think around 70% to 80% of our players are on a mobile device or tablet and it seems the bulk of the are on a mobile phone of some sort.

  4. #4
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,411
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,255 Posts

    Default

    For sports it's even bigger... 70% of my sports traffic is mobile, and only now sites get it, and build easy sign up forms instead of tiny res with 100s of fields.. days of the desktop are fading


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •