Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,565
    Thanks
    2,092
    Thanked 4,537 Times in 2,177 Posts

    Exclamation Mojo - are the drinks on you ?!!

    Hey Mojo,

    Did you have a BIG birthday win ? Is this you !!??


    http://www.goonersguide.com/blogger.html

    Check out the name of the GBP 2,000,000 internet gambler winner !!

  2. #2
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    LOL Gooner! Were it me I would pick you all up in my jet and buy you a drink in Vegas. Unfortunatly, I'm not the wealthy-jackpot-winning-lucky-bastrd-UK-mojo but rather the poor-never-won-a-jackpot-in-her-life-US-mojo. Sigh.



    *daydream..maybe he's my twin separated at birth living parallel lives-hence the name-and he wants to bestow his wealth on me*

  3. #3
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,565
    Thanks
    2,092
    Thanked 4,537 Times in 2,177 Posts

    Talking

    I did take a double-take when posting the item.


    Ah well ... maybe next week eh?

  4. #4
    Doolally's Avatar
    Doolally is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,584
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked 732 Times in 572 Posts

    Default

    Well spotted Gooner. I wondered myself when I saw the release come in.

  5. #5
    Amateur's Avatar
    Amateur is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2001
    Posts
    3,771
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 145 Times in 86 Posts

    Default

    Me, too, til I saw it said it was a man!
    Amateur
    "Lifting as we climb" - NACWC
    "...the universe has no edge and no center..."
    "If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to be a horrible warning" - Jennifer Crusie
    "Common Sense is not so common." - Voltaire
    TheAPage.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •