Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    patdog is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2021
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts

    Default Monthly vs Weekly

    So I was looking at the July payment thread and was wondering : are people still getting paid monthly ? That feels so 2005 tbh

    Like at least a program should pay weekly.
    That's become pretty standard in a lot of verticals in 2026.

    With weekly payouts, I can start reinvesting my commissions within 10 days.
    With monthly payouts, I have to wait like 45 days before I see a single dollar.
    That's a massive difference for anyone trying to scale.

    Am I the only one who thinks monthly payments are outdated, or do most affiliates still accept them?

  2. #2
    newcustomeroffer is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,367
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked 605 Times in 475 Posts

    Default

    For CPA payments I think weekly payment is possible. With rev share maybe not so much given the potential for volatility - it certainly wouldn't happen if there was no negative carry-over.
    For the latest bookmaker new customer offers visit https://www.newcustomeroffer.co.uk/

  3. #3
    patdog is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2021
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newcustomeroffer View Post
    For CPA payments I think weekly payment is possible. With rev share maybe not so much given the potential for volatility - it certainly wouldn't happen if there was no negative carry-over.
    Indeed. For rev share, stats (bets, wins, bonuses, etc.) need to be compiled before commissions can be calculated.
    But I don't see why that couldn't be done on a weekly basis.
    At least one of the casinos I promote already pays rev share weekly, so it's definitely doable.

  4. #4
    GlobalPokerSites's Avatar
    GlobalPokerSites is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2024
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Predominantly weekly

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to GlobalPokerSites For This Useful Post:

    patdog (8 August 2026)

  6. #5
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,452
    Thanks
    9,155
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    All of my affiliate commissions are paid out on a monthly basis.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    patdog (9 August 2026)

  8. #6
    CasinosBroker's Avatar
    CasinosBroker is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2021
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    585
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 123 Times in 112 Posts

    Default

    In my opinion, it really depends on the stage you're at with the affiliate business, and your preference for payout.

    I assume majority of affiliates prefer it weekly.
    Looking to buy or sell iGaming sites?
    Get in touch today!
    www.CasinosBroker.com
    WhatsApp: +40-757-953-988

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to CasinosBroker For This Useful Post:

    patdog (9 August 2026)

  10. #7
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,412
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,255 Posts

    Default

    The only program I came across that paid weekly was the old 5Dimes I don't think they exist anymore.


  11. #8
    fonzi1022 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 44 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    I have never come across an igaming program that pays weekly. What am I missing?
    Come and visit me at Online Casinos 247 where we review the top Real Money Online Casinos.
    Make sure to top by USA No Deposit Casinos if you want to learn about US facing casinos.
    The best Australian Casino Bonuses are money makers for players.

  12. #9
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,246
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 488 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    I would prefer weekly payments, but that has been the exception in my experience. Sometimes it is not even possible.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  13. #10
    casinotoprating's Avatar
    casinotoprating is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Weekly commission payouts are becoming more and more popular, but it’s difficult to negotiate them from the start. First, you need to demonstrate the quality of your traffic.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •