Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default More ActiveWins lies and theft

    My ActiveWins/BetFred account finally got closed by the crooks behind the program. I've been dealing with my affiliate manager, Emily, and her 'colleague' Sukhi recently. I was asked for various information, which I provided. Then my account was closed. When queried, I was told it was because I hadn't supplied the requested information. After I proved AW were lying, Emily then changed their mnd and told me the account hadn't generated enough activity during the last three months.

    Complete BS, but to be expected. AW can look forward to my next visit to their stand in Amsterdam next year.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FictionNet For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (30 October 2017)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Posts
    4,507
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FictionNet View Post
    Complete BS, but to be expected. AW can look forward to my next visit to their stand in Amsterdam next year.
    Most programs treat us like numbers, a faceless, non-human number, on a screen. That wouldn't be that bad if, they didn't BS. But, lies seem to be the going deal (more often than not) with these unethical f#cktards, who go by the title of Affiliate Managers etc.

    Maybe by next year, they will have jacked-off other affiliates, and you can band together en masse, at their Amsterdam stand

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Former Member 14 For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (30 October 2017), FictionNet (30 October 2017)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •