FictionNet is offline Closed by Request
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 Times in 653 Posts

Default More ActiveWins lies and theft

My ActiveWins/BetFred account finally got closed by the crooks behind the program. I've been dealing with my affiliate manager, Emily, and her 'colleague' Sukhi recently. I was asked for various information, which I provided. Then my account was closed. When queried, I was told it was because I hadn't supplied the requested information. After I proved AW were lying, Emily then changed their mnd and told me the account hadn't generated enough activity during the last three months.

Complete BS, but to be expected. AW can look forward to my next visit to their stand in Amsterdam next year.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FictionNet For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (30 October 2017)

AussieDave is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,876 Times in 1,071 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FictionNet View Post
    Complete BS, but to be expected. AW can look forward to my next visit to their stand in Amsterdam next year.
    Most programs treat us like numbers, a faceless, non-human number, on a screen. That wouldn't be that bad if, they didn't BS. But, lies seem to be the going deal (more often than not) with these unethical f#cktards, who go by the title of Affiliate Managers etc.

Maybe by next year, they will have jacked-off other affiliates, and you can band together en masse, at their Amsterdam stand

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AussieDave For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (30 October 2017), FictionNet (30 October 2017)