Pam712 Offline
Asst. Manager
You are not entitled to harrass members in the form of personal messages trying to sell a program you are involved with. There have been several complaints from members regarding this
You are not entitled to post your affiliate links in the public forum unless you are a full GPWA member
When I or any other Team Leader or the manager edit a post for the reason above you are not entitled to re-edit the post to include your aff link.
You are not entitled to muscle in on any other members post and include your own aff links such as in the recent occasion with Amateurs post.
You have proved your honesty here by attempting to represent yourself as something/someone you are not on at least two occasions.
Why am I beginning to think you have an agenda here
Edited to add: There are many wonderful non-members who abide by the rules of the board and are a pleasure to have here. I apologise to all of you for this post