Motivational Posters of the future
Motivational Posters of the future
Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement
can wee help it along .I do need to work a few more hours tonite
lol![]()
Bet Source for Casino Affiliates
Visit BubbleProtection.com Now
Post a quality gambling related article in http://www.gamblingshares.com the up and coming Premier Gambling Article Site
Indeedcan wee help it along .I do need to work a few more hours tonite
lol![]()
Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement
The blasphemy one has always been one of my favourites..
And a few others attached.
Last edited by Renee; 12 August 2010 at 7:47 pm. Reason: edited to add ninjas
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
For some reason when I edited and added a third image to the last post, it deleted this one..
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
This is one of my favorites...
![]()
Head of Client Services | TAG Media
Renee (15 August 2010)
Bet Source for Casino Affiliates
Visit BubbleProtection.com Now
Post a quality gambling related article in http://www.gamblingshares.com the up and coming Premier Gambling Article Site
I miss this type of post here really, glad I'm back.
Bet Source for Casino Affiliates
Visit BubbleProtection.com Now
Post a quality gambling related article in http://www.gamblingshares.com the up and coming Premier Gambling Article Site
Haha...I see this more as a challenge now to explain it...
"So i was on my way to prom in my SUV, when there was a flash flood that almost swept me away, i tore my trousers but luckily the police here carry tiny sewing machines...so i fixed them and made it to prom on time" ??
Head of Client Services | TAG Media
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
This one scares me and makes me laugh at the same time.
This thread made my day. More please?
Thanks all.
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Bet Source for Casino Affiliates
Visit BubbleProtection.com Now
Post a quality gambling related article in http://www.gamblingshares.com the up and coming Premier Gambling Article Site
Head of Client Services | TAG Media
Did you make that one yourself Elaine?
Btw - Love the new profile pic![]()
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Thanks Rene.
unfortunately I didn't make it , i found it maybe a year ago when i searching something, it's in Google images under "affiliate marketing"![]()
Head of Client Services | TAG Media