Former Member 7 is offline Former Member
    Thanks

Default Multi Lingual Templates

We recently rebranded our template service and now offer multi-lingual solutions for affiliates looking to broaden their reach or freshen up their current layout.

Templates can be viewed here:

You can also snoop around the custom admin system by registering an account.

With our templates you can choose to target as many GEOs as you like, or just a singular. Each time a GEO is added it will create a new version of the website e.g. If you have a Russian version it will be reachable at /ru and brands will show at /ru/brand-name. Same goes for de, za, in, it, se and so on.

We've currently built up a database of 13 countries and 500+ brands. Any template of ours can be purchase with all of this data included, or a as a blank for you to import your own from scratch.

I invite any interested individuals to please send me a PM or message via the website, I am more than happy to help out and provide all that you need to make this work for you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Former Member 7 For This Useful Post:

Juan Roman (28 January 2021)

MJM
    MJM is offline Private Member
    Thanks

What you are doing here is awesome, just wish it was WP (as 90% of the worlds websites are).

gil.langelaan is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Wow, looks great!

I think it will help lots of newbies in niche who wants to launch new website.

Good luck with your project!