Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    didipst is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Multiple payment gateways

    Hello to everyone!

    I want to start a website where I will sell access to digital goods. There are tons of payment gateways, however to expand the convertion ratio I would like to integrate credit/debit card, paysafecard, paypal & other payment options (such as m-pesa maybe) for my users.

    Is there a service that can handle multiple payment gateways so I won't have to deal with each of them sepparately?


    Thanks in advance!

  2. #2
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,991
    Thanks
    4,543
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    Paypal might be a solution for you
    https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/digital-products

    You might also try braintreee https://www.braintreepayments.com/

    You may also get more recommendations

    Rick
    Universal4

  3. #3
    didipst is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Thanks universal4, though I know about those. What I am looking for is a company that allows developers to cash in through multiple payment gateways. I don't want to start a paypal account to accept payment via paypal, a braintree or 2checkout or others to accept credit/debit card payment, a paysafecard account to accept payment via paysafecard and so on. What I need is a company that can proccess my payments and offering the user multiple payment options.

  4. #4
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,991
    Thanks
    4,543
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    Paypal allows paypal and credit cards, I haven't looked at braintree in a while but I thought they were or had added paypal...

    With hopes someone might have some good recommendations on someone more versatile covering more options since there certainly is needs for this.

    I had not looked at authorize net for a while so took a quick look, and was kinda surprised they had not added some of the NON-US payment forms...
    https://www.authorize.net/solutions/...rchantaccount/

    Rick
    Universal4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •