http://pressroom.incomeaccess.com/29...income-access/
Hi could someone from Income Access please contact me urgent about this program. I am very angry as they never respond. I am like waiting weeks to just have them answer me back. Also they owe me money and now when checking suddenly the affiliate program is down. I had bad feeling something not right there. As they keep coming up with excuses!!
I need advise before I will take further action and will post at other forums to warn against them. From my point of view they look rogue. Also surprised there is not talk about them anywhere at affililiate forums. Surely someone else are promoting these guys??
I have very good results lately and very disappointed about the treatment I have had, and will do everything I can to get justice cost it what it will!
[Error Executing Query : The operating system returned error 21(The device is not ready.) to SQL Server during a read at offset 0x000000033d6000 in file 'I:\Databases\wlbigmoneyscratch\wlbigmoneyscratch_ data.mdf'. Additional messages in the SQL Server error log and system event log may provide more detail. This is a severe system-level error condition that threatens database integrity and must be corrected immediately. Complete a full database consistency check (DBCC CHECKDB). This error can be caused by many factors; for more information, see SQL Server Books Online.]
[Error Executing Query : The operating system returned error 21(The device is not ready.) to SQL Server during a read at offset 0x00000003b8e000 in file 'I:\Databases\wlbigmoneyscratch\wlbigmoneyscratch_ data.mdf'. Additional messages in the SQL Server error log and system event log may provide more detail. This is a severe system-level error condition that threatens database integrity and must be corrected immediately. Complete a full database consistency check (DBCC CHECKDB). This error can be caused by many factors; for more information, see SQL Server Books Online.]


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks


