Sending a single player that makes the book money IS MAKING THEM a profit, but the affiliate will NOT get paid.
That is where I say the terms are flawed.....
Rick
Universal4
Sending a single player that makes the book money IS MAKING THEM a profit, but the affiliate will NOT get paid.
That is where I say the terms are flawed.....
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
They will get paid after they've sent five or more players. It's in the terms and conditions so I don't know what the fuss is all about. If you don't like the term then use another affiliate program.
Play slots safely at licensed South African online casinos. Check out our latest slot reviews, and play free demo games before you Spina Zonke for real money.
I guess this thread is solved for many. For larger Affiliate partners who reports losses is Bet365 program excellent, regardless of the Negative carry over. That is good business for both sides. For the smaller affiliates can be hard to promote bet365 and other programs with NCO until they show better results. (Good thread)
bet365's brand is strong, no doubt.
Last edited by bookmakers2u; 13 July 2014 at 11:35 am.