Neteller does it again
If you're following my threads you may have noticed I had all sorts of problems with Skrill and Neteller cards, such as being stranded in Paris without cash or my card being blocked for security reasons after I paid for a TGV train ticket. Not to mention the limits and other stuff.
Well, be warned, if you use the fantastic feature of funding your Neteller account with Bitcoin for a mere 1% fee, your Net+ card will be instantly blocked - regardless of how much other money you got in your account - and it will remain blocked until you clear your account to 0. At that point the card will unblock.
If you got €5000 and fund your account with €100 in Bitcoin, you can't access any money with your Net+ card.
No matter how many times you do this, the card will be instantly blocked every time. Kind of defeating the whole purpose of funding your Neteller account with Bitcoin. So you'll have to deposit all your money to some bookmaker or casino and then withdraw it back to Neteller to unblock the Net+ card.
This time I, the unsuspecting traveler, was in Slovenia when Neteller denied me access to my cash. So Neteller and Skrill keep finding new countries to f*ck me in.
Professional bizdev can help you, the affiliate, to negotiate better terms with casinos. PM for details and a free evaluation of what I can do for you. All geos.