Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Doolally's Avatar
    Doolally is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,584
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked 732 Times in 572 Posts

    Default Ladbrokes Contact

    Does anyone have an email address for Ladbrokes affiliates?

    I can't log into the new system and can't get in touch as the contact form on their site isn't working. I tried using the old email address but didn't get a reply so I'm guessing this is now defunct.

    Anyone else having problems?

  2. #2
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    jonathan.chapman@ladbrokes.co.uk,

    I can log in fine as well but i did see there has been problems for some people

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to thebookiesoffers For This Useful Post:

    Doolally (4 March 2012)

  4. #3
    bradz21 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2007
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 33 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    I had the same issue with the new system.

    Email affiliatequeries@ladbrokes.co.uk with your username and ask them to reset the password.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to bradz21 For This Useful Post:

    Doolally (4 March 2012)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •