EastWest is offline New Member
    Thanks

Default Netrefer Data time lagged and strange?

Hi from here,

I have a feeling something is not right with the Netrefer data on my affiliate account.

It was 6 months ago when the data, which is till then mostly shown on the Netrefer interface in real time, suddenly changed to be shown very time lagged. Now the clicks, signups and earnings generated by new or older customers sometimes showing up 2-3 days later. Also since this time lagged data "problem" showed up i have a feeling something is not quite right with the data generally.

Also last year i had only one niche Site generating more earnings and new customers then several niche sites this year, all of them doing very good on google search. I already addressed the issue or my concerns to the affiliate manager, but they just said everything is fin with the Netrefer data. Cause i have no chance controlling the data i am kind very confused by the situation.

Do you thin the Netrefer data can be changed easily on purpose? Why is the data delay showed up, to they need the time to change the data?

I mean, if they really would change the data to cut my commission and earn more money on their side, i couldn't do nothing/ s*** about it, right?

F-L-C is offline Private Member
    Thanks

EastWest is offline New Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by F-L-C View Post
    I think you are confusing the operator with Netrefer here
    Hi F-L-C,

Thx for your reply.
    I get that Netrefer itself has no hands in the data that is shown on the platform. But i would stil like to hear if anybody having same issues? And would it generally be possible for my affiliate Partner to change/manipulate the numbers before they show up on to my affiliate account Netrefer interface?

F-L-C is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Hi,

It would be possible with whatever affiliate software they are using, I am not having any problems, maybe it would help if you said what operator you are having these problems with?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to F-L-C For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (1 December 2015)