gamblergb is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Default New All in all website/app

Dear All,

I'm about to create a new all-in-all website/app within sportsbetting. It will be platform with pre-match predictions, in-play predictions, video predictions from a studio, sport-news, betting-articles, odds-comparison with dropping-odds, sure-bets, value-bets., live-score and some very unique features I have developed by my-self.

To develop this, app (android&iOS) & web it will cost around 70.000, so I'm in talk with few investors. I'm about to make the business plan and will soon present the business plan, but now I'm looking for some news providers and data providers and also their prices.

The most important data I'm looking for is the real-time stats/data, only the live stats like shots on/off goal, corners, attacks, dangerous attacks etc. And it will only be for football (soccer) and I'm interested in all leagues/matches Bet365 covers. I now Runningball is the best provider, and I just spoke with them, but their price for all 70.000 football matches is 1 for each match. I told them, I'm not a bookmaker/operator and only an affiliate website, but that was their price. And 70.000 for a year is very expensive.

So my question is, is their any cheaper solutions for this? I just saw few websites that provides you Bet365 live-api for only about 100-150 pr. month. But is this legal?

I hope you can give some good inspiration or ideas, also if you have some good news-providers. I spoke with the PA and they were also too expensive.

dannynkem is offline Public Member
    Thanks

I have some info i will share with you/ Gt to get it from my bad laptop soon

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dannynkem For This Useful Post:

gamblergb (24 June 2019)

Malikbhai is offline Public Member
    Thanks

That is too much money up front. And also too complex for Google to rank. Keep it simple.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Malikbhai For This Useful Post:

gamblergb (24 June 2019)

gamblergb is offline Private Member
    Thanks

But does anybody now where to buy in-play stats, like runningball provides for a cheaper amount?