-
3 October 2026, 10:49 pm
#1
New iGaming Affiliate Portal in the Spanish Regulated Market
Hi everyone,
I would like to share my new iGaming affiliate website focused on the regulated Spanish market (bonoscasasdeapuestas.es) and get your honest feedback, critique, and suggestions for improvement.
About the Site:
Niche:Online sports betting and casino bonus comparison in Spain.
Tech Stack: WordPress, custom gaming theme setup using ACES plugin shortcodes, and Rank Math for SEO.
Performance:Optimized with LiteSpeed Cache for fast loading times across desktop and mobile devices.
Compliance:Strictly adapted to Spanish regulations (DGOJ requirements, +18 age restriction gates, cookie consent plugins, and responsible gaming notices like JugarBien).
What I'd Love Feedback On:
1. UX/UI & Design: Does the layout look clean, professional, and trustworthy for users?
2. Conversion & CTAs: How is the placement of the bonus tables and call-to-action buttons?
3. SEO & Structure:Any recommendations regarding category taxonomy and internal linking for competitive gambling keywords in Spain?
Please feel free to check it out and share your thoughts. All constructive criticism is welcome!
Thanks in advance,
-
-
7 October 2026, 8:34 pm
#2
Just checked your site out, looks great (dont know spanish) but the layout etc looks good
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Betaro For This Useful Post:
casinoyslots1 (7 October 2026)
-
8 October 2026, 2:18 pm
#3
Congrats on the launch. I'm in a similar position in South Africa, which is also a regulated market, but licensing is provincial, so every operator has a licence number from a specific provincial board. I decided early to list only operators I can verify against a board. I also built trust pages around that: how to check a licence, FICA (ID) verification, and responsible gambling. They've been some of my most useful content. How are you handling Spain's advertising restrictions on bonus promotion? I'm curious how much that shapes your comparison pages.
-
-
Thanks for your feedback and for sharing your experience in South Africa.For Spain, I take a cautious approach by focusing on operators licensed by the DGOJ and making responsible gambling information and transparency a priority.
Spain has specific restrictions on gambling advertising and promotional communications, so bonus promotion needs to be handled carefully. My goal is to provide clear, useful information about operators and their terms while keeping the site aligned with the applicable Spanish regulations.
I'm also building out trust-focused content to help users understand licensing, bonus conditions, and responsible gambling.
It's interesting to hear that your licensing verification and responsible gambling pages have been useful in your market. I'll definitely keep that in mind as I continue developing the site.
Thanks again for sharing your experience!
-
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules