-
12 January 2020, 1:21 pm
#1
Colombia - affiliate marketing partnership
hello guys,
looking for someone with experience in the Colombian markets - I would need to understand which are the top/reliable brands to deal with.
How is your feedback working with them?
Payments delay?
Any particular threat I should look at?
Thanks
-
The Following User Says Thank You to bettingmalta For This Useful Post:
GAMING1 Andrea (14 January 2020)
-
13 January 2020, 5:46 am
#2
The Colombian market got a huge boost in the last couple of years after the regulation of online gambling, definitely worth a shot if you can get good traffic from this country. Currently there are something like 20 licensed operators there, most of them have no affiliate programs though. I work with Rivalo and Betjuego, they are OK.... Codere can work too if you don't get rashes by anything related with Playtech / Mexos... Wplay (probably the most popular brand there) also have a partner program since recently but I haven't tried it, as 100% local looks too formal, punctual and demanding. Not my cup of tea.
-
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nik0 For This Useful Post:
bettingmalta (13 January 2020), ironman2000 (28 August 2023), mrplaypartnersdaniel (28 August 2023)
-
13 January 2020, 12:41 pm
#3
thank you I think will run a test with some that you mentioned: Rivalo, Wplay and Betjuego. let's see
-
-
9 November 2020, 3:24 pm
#4
The gambling market in Colombia is very volatile, however in recent years it has had a boom with the arrival of large casinos such as Codere or Betplay, and also the creation of national casinos such as Zamba.
I think that although it is a market very regulated by the authorities, it is a good time to enter this market.
-
-
28 August 2023, 7:09 am
#5
Quick Update - Gaming1 are closing Zamba affiliation on September 2023 - https://www.gpwa.org/forum/gaming1-d...tml#post992120
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules