Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    majstr0 is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    January 2024
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Post New website, alot of changes.

    Hey! Long time since I posted here last time. Recently, I have been working on a new website and rebranding. The project is not finished yet, but it will be completed soon. We will rebrand to CSBetGuide instead of mayognid. But before I complete the website and start indexing, I would like to hear some feedback from you guys. Please keep in mind everything is not completed.

    https://mayognid.com/

  2. #2
    majstr0 is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    January 2024
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Post update, new domain to the website. Csbetguide.com

  3. #3
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,246
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 488 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    I think it might be better to wait until you’ve completed the major changes since many of the suggestions you might get here could already be part of your plan.

    The first contentful paint seemed a bit long for me (this might be due to my connection, but it’s worth checking out). I’d also reconsider some design elements: the name doesn’t stand out as much as it should (I understand it’s changing, but I’m not sure if you’re also changing the font and size). The dark blue text on a dark gray background is quite difficult to read, and while I see the reasoning behind the background image, I’m not sure it conveys the right message.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  4. #4
    CasinosBroker's Avatar
    CasinosBroker is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2021
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    585
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 123 Times in 112 Posts

    Default

    It's under maintenance...
    Looking to buy or sell iGaming sites?
    Get in touch today!
    www.CasinosBroker.com
    WhatsApp: +40-757-953-988

  5. #5
    gm2891's Avatar
    gm2891 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2018
    Location
    UK/Europe
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    234
    Thanked 172 Times in 116 Posts

    Default

    Maybe add a few warm colors to csbetguide.com and ask AI bots to create some nice CSS for the cards, buttons, and menu? Otherwise, i’m useless - i have zero interest in CSGO, so can’t say anything about the content.

  6. #6
    majstr0 is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    January 2024
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the response, will look in to it

  7. #7
    spacefortunaa is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    September 2024
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Great to see the rebranding progress! Took a quick look at the site—solid foundation. I’d recommend tightening up the navigation for smoother user flow, especially on mobile. Also, consider optimizing the call-to-actions to improve engagement. Looking forward to seeing the final version!

  8. #8
    gambit12 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2025
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Hi, I try to visit and review you new website but unfortunately I see this issue This site can’t be reached

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •