Hi Affiliates,

We have posted a new sports picks article as Sports Interaction betting analyst Al Dannity breaks down the big games this weekend in the NFL. You can grab a copy of the article with your affiliate links by logging into your affiliate account at http://www.sportsinteraction.com/affiliate/

Sports Interactionís betting analyst Al Dannity breaks down the weekendís big NFL games.

Itís a clash of the champions in the Superdome this Sunday. The Pittsburgh Steelers, winners of Super Bowl XLIII, travel to New Orleans to take on the reigning Super Bowl Champions, the Saints. New Orleans suffered a stunning loss last week against the Browns and I like their woes against the AFC North to continue on Sunday. The Steelers are in a class of their own on defense. No team in the NFL possesses as diverse an arsenal of weapons when it comes to stuffing the run game or stifling a passing offense. The Saints are still rehabilitating their rushing game so that means we can expect Drew Brees to put it up quite a lot on Sunday. Short routes wonít work against this Pittsburgh defense. As a result Brees will be forced to go long and risk turnovers. With Big Ben back on form for Pittsburgh, the Steelers look good for a road victory. Bet on the Pittsburgh Steelers and win big with Sports Interaction.

Monday Night Football offers tremendous value to bettors this weekend. The Houston Texans are +5.5 underdogs for their road trip to take on the Colts. Prior to this season that would have me rushing to put some money on Peyton Manning and his pals but look at how these two teams are playing on 2010. The Texans defense might be frighteningly inconsistent but their offense has been a beast. The Colts have a 4-2 record, just like Houston, but they look much weaker. Offensively Indianapolis just arenít as intimidating as they used to be. After beating the Colts in Reliant Stadium in Week 1, I like the Texans to complete the sweep on Monday. Bet on the Houston Texans to win big with Sports Interaction.

Brett Favre needs a lot of luck this week. His ankle appears to be shot and his team, the Vikings, face a daunting road trip to take on the Patriots. Fortune has favored New England so far this season. When their offense had a quiet night against Miami, the Patriotsí special teams stepped up and turned the game into a rout. Bill Belichick went for it on fourth down and failed on Sunday at the Chargers but New England still escaped with a victory. This Sunday however I think their luck will run out. The one time you can count on Brett Favre to deliver is when everyone says heís finished. I expect the Vikings quarterback to take the field with a heavily strapped ankle. Even an immobile Favre can lead Minnesota to victory by exploiting the weak Patriotsí secondary. Bet on the Minnesota Vikings to win big with Sports Interaction.

Don't have a Sports Interaction affiliate account? Sign up today at http://affiliate.sportsinteraction.c...ag=a_5320b_573

Best regards,
Sports Interaction Affiliate Team