Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default no deposit codes expired without notice?

    Hi there

    What I would like to know as well as prevent it in the future is why the no deposit codes I was given have expired. Today I did a test on one of the AE casinos and when my code that the program gave me didn't work I contacted support. They informed me the code had expired a long time ago. I had no idea.

    AE are one of the few RTG casinos listed on my site and I was curious as to why there were so very few coupons being given.

    Is it possible to get new codes?

    How can I prevent this in the future?

    Thank you

    Chris
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  2. #2
    Daera's Avatar
    Daera is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    1,581
    Thanked 269 Times in 171 Posts

    Default

    Hi Puma,

    Have you asked Martyn this question? I had a ND Coupon Code expire once when I didn't realize it was expiring. I contacted the affiliate manager and he created a new one.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Daera For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    I would but I lost his email. But I think my post would help other webmasters. I'm sure he will give me new codes but it would be great if other webmasters also promoting AE understand that the codes do expire.
    Last edited by Puma; 28 August 2011 at 9:10 am.
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  5. #4
    Daera's Avatar
    Daera is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    1,581
    Thanked 269 Times in 171 Posts

    Default

    Yeah, you're right. I think all coupons have expirations of some sort. I'm not positive though.

  6. #5
    pdjoe's Avatar
    pdjoe is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2007
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 233 Times in 170 Posts

    Default

    Expired coupons that affiliates offer, late payments to players and affiliates. All signs or a program in trouble!

    Hope things get better soon for them and us.
    Joe

  7. #6
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pumacat View Post
    Hi there

    What I would like to know as well as prevent it in the future is why the no deposit codes I was given have expired. Today I did a test on one of the AE casinos and when my code that the program gave me didn't work I contacted support. They informed me the code had expired a long time ago. I had no idea.

    AE are one of the few RTG casinos listed on my site and I was curious as to why there were so very few coupons being given.

    Is it possible to get new codes?

    How can I prevent this in the future?

    Thank you

    Chris
    Hi Chris, all codes have an expiry date on them for obvious reasons and I usuall do give you the detail of this by email or maybe with you MSN at the time. These can be opened up again, just need to amend the date. No issue there. Drop me an email on martyn@affiliateedge.com and I'll sort that out. Remind me of the code you're using to as I am not in the office for a while now.


    Quote Originally Posted by pumacat View Post
    I would accept I lost his email. But I think my post would help other webmasters. I'm sure he will give me new codes but it would be great if other webmasters also promoting AE understand that the codes do expire.
    MSN Messenger? Or there's a contact me form in Affiliate Edge you can always use. http://affiliateedge.com/Contact.aspx


    Quote Originally Posted by pdjoe View Post
    Expired coupons that affiliates offer, late payments to players and affiliates. All signs or a program in trouble!

    Hope things get better soon for them and us.
    Joe, you're beginning to sound like Paula now. Why are you trying to stir up trouble and derail a thread?

    Ridiculous and so far off the mark it's embarrasing for you! I'm sorry if you find that a harsh comment but the number of posts akin to this one is getting silly now. Ask yourself a serious question, if you don't trust us, why promote us?

    One other question to ask, did you get paid this month? Is it just your partner that that comment refers to? Lets keep that to the other 3 threads Paula has raised that in at GPWA. :/

  8. #7
    pdjoe's Avatar
    pdjoe is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2007
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 233 Times in 170 Posts

    Default

    lol Martyn

    Simply put, 2 out of the last 3 months we have not had timley or payments at all.

    There isn't anything I can tell you that you don't already know.

    As far as promoting you, It will take me 6 months to get your casinos removed but trust me, your casinos will be off of all my sites.

    Just a matter of time Martyn
    Joe

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pdjoe For This Useful Post:

    AE-Martyn (8 September 2011), mojo (28 August 2011)

  10. #8
    pdjoe's Avatar
    pdjoe is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2007
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 233 Times in 170 Posts

    Default

    Sorry If I derailed Chris, wans't my intention
    Joe

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pdjoe For This Useful Post:

    mojo (28 August 2011)

  12. #9
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pdjoe View Post
    lol Martyn

    Simply put, 2 out of the last 3 months we have not had timley or payments at all.
    How many since 2006?

  13. #10
    pdjoe's Avatar
    pdjoe is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2007
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 233 Times in 170 Posts

    Default

    pffffft, you look and tell me Martyn, you have more access

    If I had to guess, I would say 7?

    and what does that have to do with the last 3 months?
    Joe

  14. #11
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    Sorry If I derailed Chris, wans't my intention
    Not a problem at all Joe, I think it's important that people get paid on time

    Hi Chris, all codes have an expiry date on them for obvious reasons and I usuall do give you the detail of this by email or maybe with you MSN at the time. These can be opened up again, just need to amend the date. No issue there. Drop me an email on martyn@affiliateedge.com and I'll sort that out. Remind me of the code you're using to as I am not in the office for a while now.
    Thanks Martyn, I'll send you off a quick email today
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Puma For This Useful Post:

    mojo (28 August 2011), pdjoe (28 August 2011)

  16. #12
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pdjoe View Post
    lol Martyn


    As far as promoting you, It will take me 6 months to get your casinos removed but trust me, your casinos will be off of all my sites.

    Just a matter of time Martyn
    Mine too. Don't have to tell me twice. Best of luck.

  17. #13
    casinobonusguy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Posts
    2,683
    Thanks
    415
    Thanked 1,309 Times in 846 Posts

    Default

    We received our payment Aug 4 ,our business is in Canada .Maybe the payments are late for US Affiliates but for all the years we have been in this business Club world has always been one of the first to pay and continue to do so.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to casinobonusguy For This Useful Post:

    AE-Martyn (8 September 2011)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •