Had a visitor ask me if there were any US friendly casinos with multi-player blackjack. I was not able to find any from my list. Anyone know of one? (Multi-player not tournament BJ)
Had a visitor ask me if there were any US friendly casinos with multi-player blackjack. I was not able to find any from my list. Anyone know of one? (Multi-player not tournament BJ)
--
"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~
I have not had the chance to check it out yet, but didn't BetOnline just start some live games?
I am guessing their blackjack would likely be multi player?
I am only speculating but maybe Simon or someone else can confirm that....
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
Chips (16 October 2012)
Not sure regarding MP BJ but will ask around.
Simon Eaton - Online marketing consultancy with 20 years experience
I am pleased to let you know we do have multiplayer BJ, along with a host of other goodies at both BetOnline and Sportsbetting.ag casino. We offer the ever popular live dealer casino and exciting 3D slots on top of a vast list of tables games and video poker.
Any questions and I can be reached by email; simon at commission.bz
Simon Eaton - Online marketing consultancy with 20 years experience
Thanks for confirming this Simon, I thought this would be the case, but it's nice to have confirmation.
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!