Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Knokator is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    March 2026
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Question Noobie Question SEO

    Hello everyone, I'm running scatterhunters and I'm having difficulties ranking the website in Cy and Gr which are our main GEOs. Any pros here have something to suggest?

  2. #2
    iso2009 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Posts
    357
    Thanks
    258
    Thanked 129 Times in 100 Posts

    Default

    When I switch to "GR" and look at your source, I see <html lang="en">.

    There's no locale for the GR and DE pages. Even more, the GR page shows a mix of Greek and English, but that's your last problem. Your first issue is that you don't have a proper hreflang="x".

    The site looks vibe coded from start to end (that's ok), therefore you can ask the agent to do a hreflang optimization.

    Learn the basics here:
    https://ahrefs.com/blog/hreflang-tags/
    GamingMedia.Dev - sports data & iGaming websites

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to iso2009 For This Useful Post:

    chaumi (14 May 2026)

  4. #3
    alperseo is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    May 2026
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Three things I wish I had locked down before touching anything off-page when I started:

    1. On-page first, no exceptions. Title, H1, internal linking, schema — if any of these are messy, every link you build later just amplifies a weak signal.

    2. Don't open GSC every day. Daily rank fluctuation will make you panic-edit. Weekly review on a fixed day works much better, you see actual trends instead of noise.

    3. Manual SERP scraping in incognito beats paid tool data when you're starting out. Free Ahrefs tier + your own eyes is enough for the first 3 months. Pay for a tool only when you outgrow the free limits.

    What niche are you working in?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •