Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    SoPete is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2019
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Question North America Lottery/Casino Conferences

    Hi all,
    What are the best conferences to attend in N.A. to meet Casino/Lottery affiliates and network? The Malta/Non-US ones are great but we're looking for something local (USA/Canada).

    Please recommend some.

  2. #2
    iGB Aaron's Avatar
    iGB Aaron is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 52 Times in 26 Posts

    Default

    There will be an affiliate element to ICE North America, this will develop over the next few years for sure.

    https://www.icenorthamerica.com/

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to iGB Aaron For This Useful Post:

    rafraf (21 January 2020)

  4. #3
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,046
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,580
    Thanked 3,502 Times in 2,192 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iGB Aaron View Post
    There will be an affiliate element to ICE North America, this will develop over the next few years for sure.

    https://www.icenorthamerica.com/
    Aaron I see on the homepage there it mentions "Covering the full breadth of US gaming" - does that mean it will only be targeting regulated US market?
    I saw this post hoping you guys were going to put something together that includes those of us who don't have any business in the US, kinda like LAC but in the US. I will keep dreaming otherwise :P
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (12 December 2019)

  6. #4
    iGB Aaron's Avatar
    iGB Aaron is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 52 Times in 26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Aaron I see on the homepage there it mentions "Covering the full breadth of US gaming" - does that mean it will only be targeting regulated US market?
    I saw this post hoping you guys were going to put something together that includes those of us who don't have any business in the US, kinda like LAC but in the US. I will keep dreaming otherwise :P
    Hi Renee, here's the official list of what it is aiming to cover:

    ICE North America is targeted towards those looking to capitalise on the opportunities presented by US market. It will explore trends of the regulated markets and solutions to illegal markets, in the following verticals: casino, responsible gaming, tribal gaming, lottery, sports betting, esports, diversity and inclusion, payments, affiliate marketing and hospitality technology.


    The Affiliate side will start off smaller and grow with the market, and hopefully we will have a 'iGB Affilliate New Orleans' before long. We all really want to go to New Orleans so we will be pushing for it!

  7. #5
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Sinking Faster, just when I thought it couldn't get worse it did!
    Posts
    26,694
    Thanks
    1,784
    Thanked 7,629 Times in 4,816 Posts

    Default

    Please clarify
    solutions to illegal markets,


    Rick
    Universal4

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (12 December 2019)

  9. #6
    ebi's Avatar
    ebi
    ebi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2019
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    ICE or iGB.

  10. #7
    iGB Aaron's Avatar
    iGB Aaron is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 52 Times in 26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    Please clarify
    solutions to illegal markets,


    Rick
    Universal4
    Hi Rick,

    The agenda with all the different sessions on will be released in the new year. Until then I can't give specifics as these things are apt to change, and not all speakers are confirmed.

  11. #8
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,046
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,580
    Thanked 3,502 Times in 2,192 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iGB Aaron View Post
    Hi Renee, here's the official list of what it is aiming to cover:

    ICE North America is targeted towards those looking to capitalise on the opportunities presented by US market. It will explore trends of the regulated markets and solutions to illegal markets, in the following verticals: casino, responsible gaming, tribal gaming, lottery, sports betting, esports, diversity and inclusion, payments, affiliate marketing and hospitality technology.


    The Affiliate side will start off smaller and grow with the market, and hopefully we will have a 'iGB Affilliate New Orleans' before long. We all really want to go to New Orleans so we will be pushing for it!
    Ok thanks. So confirming it's targeting US only, and not Europe.
    Bummer

    Would be awesome if the October conference moved to Vegas. Just saying
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •