Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Chalkie's Avatar
    Chalkie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    West Bromwich UK
    Posts
    1,991
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 580 Times in 393 Posts

    Default It is not me ...

    **********mb.startcasino.com/Live-Active-Players-Db-For-Sale-1_13184.html**********

    Some rat bag has registered there in the last couple of days as Chalkie and posted that they have a live casino players database for sale

    I would like to point out that it is not me!

    I would never do such a thing, anyway, any players database i got could be written on a postage stamp.

    Thanks to the guy that tipped me off btw
    Last edited by Chalkie; 23 February 2010 at 3:30 pm. Reason: break the url
    Paul

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union


    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

    Winston Churchill

    Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason

  2. #2
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    2,092
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 172 Times in 120 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the heads up on that one. For clarification though, after reading the post it looks like the database is depositing actual players and not actual players from a "live casino". At least that's what I got from reading the post.

    Chalkie is a unique name. I wonder if it was intentional or pure coincidence.

    Thanks for the heads up Chalkie!

  3. #3
    Chalkie's Avatar
    Chalkie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    West Bromwich UK
    Posts
    1,991
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 580 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    Sorry, it did sound like "Live Casino" when i meant "current or active casino players".

    My bad terminology strikes again.

    Not sure if they are trying to impersonate me, or if it is just pure coincidence but ...
    Paul

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union


    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

    Winston Churchill

    Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason

  4. #4
    RayUK's Avatar
    RayUK is offline In Memorian, 1964-2016
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 75 Times in 63 Posts

    Default

    Chalkie is a very common nickname for someone (well someone male) whose surname is 'White'. At least it was for my generation (and in London). White is a reasonably common surname too.
    Ray
    Fun Bingo Online Facebook Twitter

    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

  5. #5
    Chalkie's Avatar
    Chalkie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    West Bromwich UK
    Posts
    1,991
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 580 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RayUK View Post
    Chalkie is a very common nickname for someone (well someone male) whose surname is 'White'. At least it was for my generation (and in London). White is a reasonably common surname too.
    I know. quite common indeed, however, from the ip address of the poster i doubt it is very common there at all.

    No matter, just wanted to be on record denying it before i get called out on it.
    Paul

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union


    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

    Winston Churchill

    Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason

  6. #6
    RayUK's Avatar
    RayUK is offline In Memorian, 1964-2016
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 75 Times in 63 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chalkie View Post
    I know. quite common indeed, however, from the ip address of the poster i doubt it is very common there at all.

    No matter, just wanted to be on record denying it before i get called out on it.
    Fair enough, if you have the ip and it isn't England then that is less common. I totally see your point about getting on the record before someone puts 2 and 2 together, makes 22 and goes off half cocked! (I do see a fair amount of that on forums in general!)
    Ray
    Fun Bingo Online Facebook Twitter

    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

  7. #7
    AussieDave's Avatar
    AussieDave is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Location
    from the land downunder
    Posts
    4,034
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,666
    Thanked 1,875 Times in 1,071 Posts

    Default

    the startcasino message board has a long history of allowing scum bags to post player databases for sale.

    And yes chalkie is a common nick. But maybe someone was trying to stir the pot. Wouldn't be the first time


    Cheers



    Dave
    ---
    Compliance: a code word for control

    ---
    Do the right thing, even when no one is looking. It's called integrity.
    ---

    It's your right to be treated honestly: fairness for all igaming affiliates - doch.news

  8. #8
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    You need to relax, the guy apologized..Wonder what your idea was...
    "CasinoJack"


  9. #9
    arkyt's Avatar
    arkyt is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Posts
    1,504
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 235 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieDave View Post
    the startcasino message board has a long history of allowing scum bags to post player databases for sale.
    Startcasino message board is/was owned and operated by the CAC organizer Marc Lesnick. Hes agreed in the past to correct issues like this as they relate to unethical behavior - he has failed miserably, but that wont hurt his next event - plenty will line up to support him. <head-shake>

  10. #10
    Chalkie's Avatar
    Chalkie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    West Bromwich UK
    Posts
    1,991
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 580 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casinojack View Post
    You need to relax, the guy apologized..Wonder what your idea was...
    Yes the guy apologised - AFTER I MADE A POINT OF IT

    Questions ...

    Why do i need to relax ?????? The apology and edit was well after i posted, almost 24 hours in fact!

    Why does he apologise ??????

    What is he apologising for ?????

    Why do you ask the question of me ?????

    Are you implying i was referring to you ?????

    He did it and it was unethical and anyone backing him up needs to look at their own ethics

    Allowing that to happen on a forum is also very unethical too.

    The board owner wants to look at both his "report a post" and "email webmaster" link (which bounces) too.

    CJ i do not want to fight or squabble with you and i did not pick the fight with you in the first place but please remember this - i will never stand by and allow anyone to bring my name in to disrepute

    and before you say anything i am not accusing you of anything.
    Paul

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union


    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

    Winston Churchill

    Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason

  11. #11
    manuelinbmw is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Posts
    189
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chalkie View Post
    Yes the guy apologised - AFTER I MADE A POINT OF IT

    Questions ...

    Why do i need to relax ?????? The apology and edit was well after i posted, almost 24 hours in fact!

    Why does he apologise ??????

    What is he apologising for ?????

    Why do you ask the question of me ?????

    Are you implying i was referring to you ?????

    He did it and it was unethical and anyone backing him up needs to look at their own ethics

    Allowing that to happen on a forum is also very unethical too.

    The board owner wants to look at both his "report a post" and "email webmaster" link (which bounces) too.

    CJ i do not want to fight or squabble with you and i did not pick the fight with you in the first place but please remember this - i will never stand by and allow anyone to bring my name in to disrepute

    and before you say anything i am not accusing you of anything.
    You are an idiot and Iam getting tired of seeing you bs posts all over here try adding some valuable content instead of your gibberish posts false accusations...

  12. #12
    Topboss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Posts
    2,236
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    410
    Thanked 338 Times in 168 Posts

    Default

    manuelinbmw
    I know you and Chalkie had a bit of a beef last month, but I don't think it is fair to call him an idiot.
    He is a well respected member of this forum, and I for one enjoy his posts, as do many others.
    There was nothing wrong with the post he made.
    I would have done the same if someone was using my name to sell a database.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Topboss For This Useful Post:

    Chalkie (25 February 2010), pompeyrayuk (25 February 2010)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •