Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1. #1
    Redbush54's Avatar
    Redbush54 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Some US state
    Posts
    654
    Thanks
    409
    Thanked 408 Times in 222 Posts

    Default Now you've added more brands from Vegas Affs?

    It seems that Rewards has acquired the brands from Vegas Affiliates. I wonder when the notification about this is going to come.

    I've checked several of the Vegas Affiliates brands and if you click on Casino Affiliate program it goes straight to Rewards.


    Just checked email and we did just receive notification of this.
    Last edited by Redbush54; 7 July 2011 at 11:24 am. Reason: added info

  2. #2
    jarvi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    3,333
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 448 Times in 282 Posts

    Default

    I received the email a few minutes ago so it's probably on its way around to everyone now.

    Oops, sorry, just saw you updated your post.
    James

  3. #3
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    Great! I had given up on Vegas Affs years ago.

    But I haven't even added the last acquistion lol. Rewards is on a roll. Congrats Renee!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

    Renee (7 July 2011)

  5. #4
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Its like playing monopoly -

  6. #5
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Thanks guys

    So far the feedback on this acquisition has been very positive which makes me happy.

    Unfortuantely for some reason my msn is not working on my new computer so I'm trying to get that sorted, but you will be able to hit me up on skype if you need anything or have any questions.

    Cheers
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  7. #6
    jarvi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    3,333
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 448 Times in 282 Posts

    Default

    Yes Renee I forgot to mention in the above that I was pretty pleased to see the email come through. Of course I will be a bit more happy when the money owing to 30 June is paid by Vegas Affiliates.
    James

  8. #7
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,549
    Thanked 9,306 Times in 5,988 Posts

    Default

    What about sub-affiliates?

    Will they all be moved over as well?


    Even though I have had subs at each of the above mentioned, I saw none move over so far.....of course if we would have been allowed to get screen shots etc when this was all planned out we could have shown you....

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  9. #8
    alexpratt's Avatar
    alexpratt is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2006
    Posts
    1,429
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 717 Times in 423 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    What about sub-affiliates?

    Will they all be moved over as well?

    How about subs for Vegas Partner/Star Partner?

    Even though I have had subs at each of the above mentioned, I saw none move over so far.....of course if we would have been allowed to get screen shots etc when this was all planned out we could have shown you....

    Rick
    Universal4
    Has star partner/Vegas partner also gone over to rewards? Didn't see that one...
    iGB Affiliate - The biggest magazine and events for affiliates in igaming

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to alexpratt For This Useful Post:

    mojo (9 July 2011)

  11. #9
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    How about subs for Vegas Partner/Star Partner?
    Rick? Is there something we should know?

  12. #10
    top-casinos.be's Avatar
    top-casinos.be is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Location
    Switzerland Biel-Bienne
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    I understand now why vegas affiliates don't answer my emails, good news all casinos in one programm for me rewards affiliates is the best one, a lot of casinos and they are during in time, i hope that's continue.

  13. #11
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,549
    Thanked 9,306 Times in 5,988 Posts

    Default

    Sorry Alex and Mojo, I mentioned them by mistake and have since edited my post.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    alexpratt (10 July 2011), mojo (9 July 2011)

  15. #12
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    What about sub-affiliates?

    Will they all be moved over as well?


    Even though I have had subs at each of the above mentioned, I saw none move over so far.....of course if we would have been allowed to get screen shots etc when this was all planned out we could have shown you....

    Rick
    Universal4
    In the event where there is no conflict (i.e. the aff isnt already sent to RA from another affiliate), and the aff didn't arrive on their own accord, we will be mapping the subaffiliates. This is the case for any acquisition (in our group).
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  16. #13
    casinoguide is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    274
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I didn't recieve my notification of Vegas Affs moving to Rewads or maybe I overlooked it.

    Anyway is the moving done or it's still in the process?
    Because I see no banners available at the moment.

  17. #14
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    An email was sent out about 2-3 weeks ago to let everyone know. If you are not subscribed to the newsletters you would not have received the email.

    I'm in the process of sorting out banners now.

    Migration of affiliate data should happen this week, however it looks like it may not happen until after Wednesday.. I will keep people posted on when it is complete and will post once banners are available.

    Cheers
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  18. #15
    Topboss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,407
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 475 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    James, Did you ever receive your outstanding payments from Vegas Affiliates? as I still haven't received mine.

  19. #16
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    I'm still waiting for my payment as well.

    Well Renee, looks like we are going to be working together after all as VA was one of my highest earners back in the day and I'm going to stick with the brands. Atleast I know I'll get paid on time as VA had horrible communication skills, paid late and other issue, but they had the BEST player retention I've ever seen. Hope you guys don't cross promote the few players I have left away. lol

  20. #17
    jarvi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    3,333
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 448 Times in 282 Posts

    Default

    No I haven't although I didn't really expect it by now. It is for $198 and under the minimum of $200, so I just expect payment as part of the final process at Vegas Affiliates. Of course that's assuming they pay all outstanding amounts and don't try the BS of saying it's under the minimum so they don't need to make the payment.

    Still being positive and keeping my fingers crossed that Vegas Affiliates will do the right thing. We all have long memories and if any of the affiliate team wish to work at other programs then we will remember how it all went from the Vegas Affiliates side.
    James

  21. #18
    Topboss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,407
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 475 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    Thanks James. Mine is only for $131.00 which is also why I haven't really done anything about chasing it, but when I think about all the programs that have closed down and never paid out due to the amounts being below the minimum - they all add up to quite a sizeable amount.

    If I had to take a guess about the amount of money I never received from defunct programs - it actually goes into the thousands - not the hundreds.
    The worst are the ones where you get just below the $200.00 or whatever the minimum payment is, and then the casino gets itself a bad reputation, causing you to pull them down and effectively kissing your money goodbye at the same time.

  22. #19
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Hey guys

    Anything under the min payment amount ($200) will be paid out by us.. So don't worry - you'll see it with your July commissions at the beginning of August
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    queenmap (26 July 2011), Vrindavan (27 July 2011)

  24. #20
    jarvi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    3,333
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 448 Times in 282 Posts

    Default

    That's great news Renee. Thanks. It means one less thing to chase.
    James

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •