Its so annoying...
20 minutes after adding my Skype adress to this forum Im spammed totally on Skype
I thought this forum was safe?
Its so annoying...
20 minutes after adding my Skype adress to this forum Im spammed totally on Skype
I thought this forum was safe?
Any forum, blog or website on the internet that you post a skype, email or any other private information in plain text can and will be extracted and possibly placed in a database, where some may or may not sell or distribute that information.
20 minutes sounds like too short of a time frame for that to have happened, although it could have been that someone saw it and manually added to a list, so it is more logical the source is most likely some other place.
I just checked all 9 of your posts as well as your forum account in the admin panel, and do not see your skype listed anywhere. If I happened to miss that somewhere, send me a PM (Private Message) and I will look into it and edit where appropriate.
Rick
Universal4
Cash Bonus (29 April 2019)
Unrelated to your inquiry, I got a Skype message yesterday from a guy from Dream Time Affiliates / Jonny Jackpot.
After asking him where he had my Skype contact data from, he said from a previous job, maybe from Fortuneaffiliates, but he was not sure.
I can understand if a real AM moves job and keeps his Skype contacts. But I had never heard from that guy, so he just stole my contact data from his previous employer. I insta-blocked him and reported him as spammer in Skype.
"Semper paratus!"
My BTC Address: 1F11EJvSAab5vMQgGWGQMASr9T7LCkZjvb