I noticed that the odds widget is not working. Do you guys know when it is going to be back up and running?
I noticed that the odds widget is not working. Do you guys know when it is going to be back up and running?
Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.
Sadly I see they replaced this with a page that sends traffic direct to some fantasy site.
Rick
Universal4
I replaced it a long time ago. Is there a script where you can design your own /visit/ links in case a company redirects them?
Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.
I always try to use as generic a link as possible in hopes that those who use the IA software are smart enough NEVER to disable a link.
Personally, I think disabling a link is about the stupidest thing any affiliate program can do.....(ok they can actually do other stupid things too, but this rates right up there with boneheadedness) Links should always land where they were intended or forward to the home page giving the affiliate credit, ALWAYS, whether the create expires, is gone or whatever...
Rick
Universal4