-
29 April 2010, 10:43 pm
#1
SportsArbitrageGuide.com Review?
Hello,
Brand new member here and as directed by my introductory email, I am asking if anyone would like to review my website for me before I submit it for the Seal of Approval.
I guess I will probably submit both SportsArbitrageGuide.com and SureBetBookies.com together, since they are basically a pair of websites that work together.
Short summary is that all of the work on the site is entirely my own (and there is a lot of it). I have been working on it since March 2006, and truth is that SAG is generally the most respected arbitrage trading website online as far as I can tell. (but it is hard to know for sure from behind the curtain! 
Thanks,
Shane
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules