Pray for me or with me😀
Pray for me or with me😀
let the show begin
Hopefully they do something. All these spam newspaper site have top listings for everything.
How the hell can anyone compete with these spam pages bought on newspapers, These are just the top 5 . No one can compete with them, they own top 5 spots for most keywords.. Think its time to send them 10 million xrumer links
Its amazing on a 10,000 page site they have one article on "green WIdgets" and rank #1 for it, but i have a 600 page 10 year old site, exclusively about "green Widgets" with awesome content and links pointing to it and cant break the top 50? This just isnt right anymore, no point anymore. I should have retired 2 years ago when i could. Since then got crushed in crypto, and cant anymore
business2community
hxxps://www.newsdirect _com
hxxps://www.mercurynews _com
hxxps://www.basketballinsiders _com
hxxps://www.collegian _psu _edu
Last edited by GamingPro; 15 March 2023 at 7:43 pm.
mediamanoz (11 April 2023), PROFRBcom (18 March 2023)
This month is off to a bad start, with very little profit and some financial difficulty. Hoping this Google update will be helpful.
so far so good for me with this update, however i know the first few days anything can happen so will keep an eye on it
Forum thread here on webmasterworld on the topic which might prove useful if you see any significant movement: https://www.webmasterworld.com/google/5083937.htm
For the latest bookmaker new customer offers visit https://www.newcustomeroffer.co.uk/
I feel like people put too much emphasis on these updates, so they have something external to blame, when things don't go their way. I've seen sites get slapped, I've seen sites that were rewarded get even more rewarded, but I'm yet to see a site that had nothing going on, show up on page 1 all the sudden and stay there. Maybe someone has seen that phenomenon, I haven't.
edgarf76 (16 March 2023), Strider1973 (17 March 2023), universal4 (16 March 2023)
I just read about this. I was hoping Google would do a core update so it can notice the positive changes I have made on my site.
Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.
OMG, again?
I hope this time I have better luck.
Yes, this really is absurd! The websites you listed have NOTHING to do with gambling, yet are magically the most authoritative source for top tier gambling keywords.
First it was the PR news sites stealing all the key words. Then all the "newspaper" sites magically rank top 3 with thin content. I even see some of them clearly labeled as SPONSORED and most are crammed full of affiliate links, yet the grab MAJOR keywords from dedicated websites.
Amazing fuckery afoot.
These updates still don`t inspire confidence in me
Good update, two of my sites have improved positions.
Who can explain what exactly has been updated there? or will be updated?
According to top SEO's LiLy Ray's very early analysis of the March Core Update - winning and losing categories in the U.S. Looks like gambling category has 52% gains. Can anyone confirm?
52% in comparison to what?
Does this mean that gambling will grow? It's just hard to believe that this is a gray niche)
Not sure you'll ever get a definitive answer to this. Google publish this generic information about the updates, other than that it's a case of monitoring and seeing what others say on forums etc.
For the latest bookmaker new customer offers visit https://www.newcustomeroffer.co.uk/