Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    elieli88 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2018
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts

    Question One-drive Question

    I have something called OneDrive on my computer. I get warnings and it says my OneDrive is full and I have to pay to
    get more OneDrive space. I have lots of "normal" space left on my harddrive. I dont want to pay for more OneDrive space. I want to use my harddrive since I have lots of space left. Do anyone know how to move things from OneDrive to harddrive? Is that possible ?

  2. #2
    DanHorvat's Avatar
    DanHorvat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Location
    Actual location may vary.
    Posts
    1,994
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    1,418
    Thanked 1,319 Times in 783 Posts

    Default

    OneDrive is a online cloud storage service by Microsoft.

    Go to https://onedrive.live.com/ and see what you have there. Then you can download the stuff you have there, and delete it from OneDrive if you wish.

    You'll probably find a bunch of items you also have on your computer hard drive, and the versions of files on OneDrive are likely backups.
    Professional bizdev can help you, the affiliate, to negotiate better terms with casinos. PM for details and a free evaluation of what I can do for you. All geos.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to DanHorvat For This Useful Post:

    elieli88 (3 December 2018)

  4. #3
    elieli88 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2018
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Thanks a lot, I almost bought extra space at onedrive, I will delete some stuff and download what I need!

  5. #4
    silentwhistle is offline New Member
    Join Date
    November 2018
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Any ideas what to do with MiCloud?

  6. #5
    DaftDog's Avatar
    DaftDog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    2,162
    Thanks
    697
    Thanked 779 Times in 467 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentwhistle View Post
    Any ideas what to do with MiCloud?
    I have a very good idea what you can do with MiCloud!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to DaftDog For This Useful Post:

    DanHorvat (4 December 2018)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •