Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31
  1. #1
    casinoforsale is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Online casino software super deal!

    http://www.casino-for-sale.info Kazino Soft - company that provides unique solutions for online gambling industry.


    Our standard offer for lease or purchase of casino software:

    Lease of our software -
    Get your casino for free deal is still going on, so you can participate in it. Here are more details of how it works.

    1. You can use casino software free of charge. You pay $200 for casino installation and will be paying 20% of your casinos profit to us. Payment is due after you get your casino site ready.

    2. All transactions to online payment systems accounts will go to the accounts that you specify and give us for writing in our software.

    3. If you lease our software its installation can be done only on our web servers. You will need to pay $10/mo for hosting.

    4. Domain registration is $25 or you can transfer your existing domain to our DNS servers.

    5. You will gains access to full control of online casino via admin panel. You will be able to add delete users, make manual deposits withdrawals, get detailed statistics about every transaction and game, set the payout percentage for every table, give out bonuses, and many more options.

    If you are ready to order our casino software send us your order which should include:
    1. Domain name on which casino will be installed.
    2. Name of your casino.
    3. Account # in payment systems, so we can write them in to our software.


    We begin installation of your casino site after your domain is transferred to our DNS server. Payment of $200 for casino installation is due after you get your casino web site ready.

    Purchase of our software –
    If you pay 100% - $5000. Complete redesign for free is included. You will be owner of casino software and will keep 100% of your profit. Installation on your servers is free of charge. Examples of exclusive design made with purchase of software:
    http://www.maiamicasino.com http://www.casino-games.ru http://www.casino-for-you.ru

    There are 6 available language options for our casino software – Russian, English, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Hebrew and Arabic.

    These payment system modules will be available with purchase or lease of our software:

    http://www.moneybookers.com
    http://www.e-gold.com
    http://www.e-bullion.com
    https://intgold.com
    http://www.netpay.tv
    http://www.goldmoney.com
    http://www.webmoney.ru
    http://www.rupay.ru
    http://www.pecunix.com
    http://www.prepaidatm.com/
    Wire transfer

    Other payment systems can be made on request.

    Do you have your own idea how we can make business to mutual benefit? If you do write us, we are very open minded to new suggestions.

  2. #2
    bonuscasinos's Avatar
    bonuscasinos is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2004
    Location
    still the same place
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    To casinoforsale.....

    I don't really get this.... is this a joke..?

    no mean to insult anybody here, but only the "exclusive designs" got me rolling on the ground.... then i checked out the site with the demo games.....
    in my point of view this design and software is at least late 80's.....

    I don't know if anyone would even deposit in this casinos... I definitely would not even deposit one single dollar in a casino like this....

    I wouldn't even have the time to download the software.... ... ... Why???...
    The moment the site is completely loaded I would be allready on my way to another casino......

    Maybe it works to sell this on eBay, where I have allready seen the sites and software, but excuse me.... do you really think you get a single customer by posting this crap here?

    maybe that's the wrong place to offer something like this, if I say that the most guys here are knowing what they are doing, no one will go for this.........

    Maybe You go back to eBay, and screw someone else.... hopefully eBay will put a lock on your account for this....

    What about the leasing thing... did you smoke to much of the funny stuff..... ?

    I even can't smoke enough to understand this bull....

    Anyway, like I said, I don't want to insult anybody here, but sometimes there needs to be some hard words spoken, just in the hope you get this...

    I also hope that no one spends his money on this kind of "biz" not here, not on eBay and not somewhere else...

    That's all I have to say to that posting, those exclusive designs, that software and all the other bull you trying to sell here...

    Do you really think, if you are telling me there is a party in heaven that I ask you where the ladder is standing...?

    I hope I didn't **** of anybody here for getting hot at this and writing like I think....

    Cheers
    Andreas
    Last edited by bonuscasinos; 19 January 2006 at 8:25 pm.
    GamblingGuards.com Your #1 Gambling News Source!
    GamblingStart.com - The right place to start gambling online
    BonusCasinos.com - arround since 1999...
    --------------------------------
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME FOR WHO I AM; THEN YOU DON'T LIKE ME FOR WHO I AM... I DON'T CARE!

  3. #3
    impreza's Avatar
    impreza is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    200
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hey Andreas, have you tried their demo games yet? That's a lot of fun! I played some card game on maiamicasino.com. The animation is really sophisticated I don't even recognize the cards!

    Like Andreas said, that's really bad place to offer this garbage!
    Tom

  4. #4
    casinoforsale is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Dear bonuscasinos!

    Did you check any of the sites that you have in your signature? Just because you have crappie sites that no one goes to doesn’t mean you have to insult some one else.

    P.S. Don't know what kind of crack you are smoking.

    Couple new sites with exclusive design: http://www.goldenplay.ru http://www.casino-valet.ru

    P.P.S. We have many satisfied casino owners making good profit. I think you two are so angry because none of you are making a single dollar of your crappie sites.

    Best Regards
    Kazino Soft

  5. #5
    bigbcasinos's Avatar
    bigbcasinos is offline In Memoriam, 1961-2024
    Join Date
    January 2003
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    3,409
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 52 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    You just received straight criticism from webmasters who promote other software brands successfully. You are obviously stung by their criticism

    Why not try a RTG Real Series slots game, 100 hand video poker, high speed blackjack. Their RNG is also very well spoken of.

    Why not try a microgaming slot of which there must be well over 100 to choose from or their exceptional range of blackjack games.

    Why not try a playtech with their stunning graphics, fast play, and unusual games like blackjack switch or blackjack surrender.

    Anyway, when you advertise to webmasters who make their living from casino promotion, you have to realise you are NOT getting to a first timer. You are being measured against the best available softwares and sadly, they are of the opinion that you do not come up to scratch.

    It is simply a fact of life that you will have to face. The big guys have invested huge amounts of money into their software and if I personally had to choose between my own brand casino with limited potential or affiliate marketing of excellent software powered casinos, I know where my choice would lie.

    Anyway, any more posts that get personal from either side will be deleted. Suffice it to say that your software is not held in high regard at all by the webmasters who are posting here.
    Have a wonderful day

    Brian
    Online Casinos (Big B Casinos)
    Casino Slots (Casino Slots Wizard)
    Online Slots (Slots Casinos)

  6. #6
    casinoforsale is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Dear Bigbcasinos:

    Our company is not trying to compete with microgaming or playtech, as we are trying to get a different market share. Our software doesn’t cost 100's of thousands dollars, as most other online casino software. To earn back money invested after buying software worth 100's of thousands dollars takes several years at least, many of our customers with proper advertising make back money invested into buying our software the fist two month after opening their own online casino.

  7. #7
    1CasinoListing's Avatar
    1CasinoListing is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2002
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    920
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Did you check any of the sites that you have in your signature? Just because you have crappie sites that no one goes to doesn’t mean you have to insult some one else.
    I guess after this remark number of sales to GPWA members will certainly stay at 0.

  8. #8
    bonuscasinos's Avatar
    bonuscasinos is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2004
    Location
    still the same place
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Like I said, I didn't want to insult anyone, the only thing I'm writing is the truth...

    But we can allways make a poll and let others decide whos sites look better..

    I don't really think you can compare them anyway, thats two totally different types of businesses....

    It doesnt really depends on the design in my biz, its a small part of it, if you got information people looking for, then the information they find will be important to them...

    But if you running a casino the site should be perfect, the design and the software.... How you want to build trust to the players if your site is looking like this... And the software.... excuse me, I wouldn't even come close to enjoy this games...

    Even if you work over the design and grafics, the games are not close to anything I would enjoy playing...

    P.P.S. We have many satisfied casino owners making good profit. I think you two are so angry because none of you are making a single dollar of your crappie sites.
    I really doubt that any webmaster is making any money in having a casino like this, then all the leasing and hosting stuff...
    I'm in this biz since 1999 and make a good living out of it...

    I found the following on your maiami casino website under "About Us"

    MAIAMI CASINO is one of the leading online Casinos. Since its official launch in 2004, thousands of people have experienced our casino exciting gaming action on the World Wide Web, making our Online Casino one of the successful casinos.

    Maiami casino is operated by Maiami online Ltd., a registered company incorporated and located in romania..
    The part I like the most is:
    thousands of people have experienced our casino exciting gaming action
    yeah right...

    If you and your casinos or software are that successfull like you trying to sell us here, then why you have to spam the boards... ? Why this stuff is being sold on ebay??? why... why... why...
    That doesn't fit....

    When did you check your sites the last... I don't beleve that anyone would play in a casino where the following pages are not working:
    FAQ
    Terms
    Payments...

    Don't be mad at me about telling what I'm thinking about this whole thing... but there are white label solutions out there what are professional and free... Those Casinos will make you more than the casinos you offer... without any strings attached like hosting and stuff....

    I just telling the way I'm thinking... Some stuff gets me pretty hot... like spam in any way.... It gets me hot if I just thinking that some people who play the first time in a online casino get in your casinos and playing this games...

    With this type of design and software there is in my opinion no way to build trust....
    and trust ist the most important thing in this business...

    maybe you take the time and think at least a little about the stuff guys reply to your posts...... Then that it is all about what this forums are for, learning by doing.....
    not to spam those boards with multiple posts....

    Now lets see what others have to say to it... am I wrong whith my opinion?

    Have a great one...
    Cheers
    Andreas
    Last edited by bonuscasinos; 20 January 2006 at 5:49 am.
    GamblingGuards.com Your #1 Gambling News Source!
    GamblingStart.com - The right place to start gambling online
    BonusCasinos.com - arround since 1999...
    --------------------------------
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME FOR WHO I AM; THEN YOU DON'T LIKE ME FOR WHO I AM... I DON'T CARE!

  9. #9
    bigbcasinos's Avatar
    bigbcasinos is offline In Memoriam, 1961-2024
    Join Date
    January 2003
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    3,409
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 52 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Ummm

    I think this thread could have gone down a bit better.

    The problem of course is that if a "casino owner" has to count the cost of investment I would worry that he could meet the bills if a good player had a strong run of luck.

    So you bought your casino for $5000, and the 3rd player that pops along hit's two jackpots within 5 minutes of each other. He then goes and hits a progressive too.

    DO NOT tell me it doesn't happen LOLOL

    I know all too well that my players can get seriously lucky at times. Many is the month I have watched them win well into the mid 5 digit numbers, growing more and more. And the detailed stats reveal slots, slots, slots......
    Have a wonderful day

    Brian
    Online Casinos (Big B Casinos)
    Casino Slots (Casino Slots Wizard)
    Online Slots (Slots Casinos)

  10. #10
    bonuscasinos's Avatar
    bonuscasinos is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2004
    Location
    still the same place
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    I just read your last post what was made in the time I did my last one...
    so I have to make a new post...

    To earn back money invested after buying software worth 100's of thousands dollars takes several years at least, many of our customers with proper advertising make back money invested into buying our software the fist two month after opening their own online casino.
    Are you really beleve what you are talking about???
    There is some professional software out there what you get for under 100K...

    An to earn the money back you invested shouldn't need that long, but maybe you are reffering to the casinos you eventually sold, there it would be understandable for me...

    Our company is not trying to compete with microgaming or playtech, as we are trying to get a different market share.
    Maybe you should try to compete, then maybe you wouldn't get replies like you are getting now...

    Have a great one
    Cheers
    Last edited by bonuscasinos; 20 January 2006 at 6:04 am.
    GamblingGuards.com Your #1 Gambling News Source!
    GamblingStart.com - The right place to start gambling online
    BonusCasinos.com - arround since 1999...
    --------------------------------
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME FOR WHO I AM; THEN YOU DON'T LIKE ME FOR WHO I AM... I DON'T CARE!

  11. #11
    casinoforsale is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Dear bonuscasinos

    Quote Originally Posted by bonuscasinos

    It doesn’t really depends on the design in my biz, its a small part of it, if you got information people looking for, then the information they find will be important to them...

    I believe that in any biz design is a big part of it, and don't know how you are making money believing other wise. And what information are you talking about? I didn't find any unique content on your web sites, just spamy looking blocks of advertising, basically worthless content.


    Quote Originally Posted by bonuscasinos
    I really doubt that any webmaster is making any money in having a casino like this, then all the leasing and hosting stuff...
    I'm in this biz since 1999 and make a good living out of it...
    Yea, right. Out of those sites? Almost fell out of chair laughing.

    Quote Originally Posted by bonuscasinos
    If you and your casinos or software are that successful like you trying to sell us here, then why you have to spam the boards... ? Why this stuff is being sold on ebay??? why... why... why...
    That doesn't fit....
    Why are you lying? Where did you see our software sold on EBay? Please give me and every one here a link. I think every thing you say is worth as much as this lye.

    Quote Originally Posted by bonuscasinos
    When did you check your sites the last... I don't beleve that anyone would play in a casino where the following pages are not working:
    FAQ
    Terms
    Payments...
    We don't check customers web sites unless they ask for it, as they own and update their own online casino sites.

  12. #12
    casinoforsale is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonuscasinos


    Are you really beleve what you are talking about???
    There is some professional software out there what you get for under 100K...
    I guess you can't read, as in my post I was referring to microgaming and playtech mentioned by "bigbcasino". Do you have any idea how much their software cost?


    Quote Originally Posted by bonuscasinos
    An to earn the money back you invested shouldn't need that long, but maybe you are referring to the casinos you eventually sold, there it would be understandable for me...

    ...
    Can't read again. In post above I mentioned that most of our customers make back their investment very quickly.

  13. #13
    bonuscasinos's Avatar
    bonuscasinos is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2004
    Location
    still the same place
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    I believe that in any biz design is a big part of it, and don't know how you are making money believing other wise. And what information are you talking about? I didn't find any unique content on your web sites, just spamy looking blocks of advertising, basically worthless content.
    If you beleve design is a big part of it thats true for casino websites... Then why you don't get a flashy design together...
    My sites look the way they are because of the biz I#m in... For a long time I had almost no banners on y sites but it doesnt worked out this way, so Im back to the basics..

    If you would have a lot to do with casino sites and webmasters then you should know what design works for a casino guide... and that is the way it works for me and lots of other webmasters... the majority of webmasters!


    Yea, right. Out of those sites? Almost fell out of chair laughing.
    exactly, out of this sites.... beleve what you want, do you really think I'm in biz for over 6 years doing stuff wrong or making no money....

    Why are you lying? Where did you see our software sold on EBay? Please give me and every one here a link. I think every thing you say is worth as much as this lye.
    I#m not lying, I have seen this casino biz for sale on ebay a while ago, on eBay germany, I even send this guy a message to take this off ebay germany, because its illegal there... Maybe it was some of your customers who sold it, maybe you sold it yourself... I know what I have seen...

    We don't check customers web sites unless they ask for it, as they own and update their own online casino sites.
    I'm talking about your maiamicasinosite, its posted as a full working casino site! and used for reference

    I guess you can't read, as in my post I was referring to microgaming and playtech mentioned by "bigbcasino". Do you have any idea how much their software cost?
    I didn't say that those software ( playtech, mg,... costs under 100K, I talked in general... there is pretty decent software available for a reasonable price where you have a design and and software and anything else you need to be successfull...

    Can't read again. In post above I mentioned that most of our customers make back their investment very quickly.
    even if I try very very hard to think about this, I just can't beleve it...
    are there any webmasters here what bought such a thing from you?

    My suggestion:
    open a new thread, put a poll on it and ask others what they think,
    actually you can make two polls,
    1. How you like the design of the sites and software?
    option1: looks great
    option2: looks like late 80's

    2. Du you think you can make money of a casino using this software and designs?
    option1: Yes I think I will make money..
    option2: There is no way I think I can make money with a biz like this

    How about making these polls, maybe you wake up seeing the votes..

    have a great one
    Andreas
    GamblingGuards.com Your #1 Gambling News Source!
    GamblingStart.com - The right place to start gambling online
    BonusCasinos.com - arround since 1999...
    --------------------------------
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME FOR WHO I AM; THEN YOU DON'T LIKE ME FOR WHO I AM... I DON'T CARE!

  14. #14
    casinoforsale is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonuscasinos

    exactly, out of this sites.... beleve what you want, do you really think I'm in biz for over 6 years doing stuff wrong or making no money....


    Well. Going by your logic do you think all customers that bought our software are stupid? You think all of them bought it and aren't making any money? Even thou looking at you and your web sites I can start believing that some one can spend their time worthlessly. But you can believe what you'd like as well.


    Quote Originally Posted by bonuscasinos
    I#m not lying, I have seen this casino biz for sale on ebay a while ago, on eBay germany, I even send this guy a message to take this off ebay germany, because its illegal there... Maybe it was some of your customers who sold it, maybe you sold it yourself... I know what I have seen...
    Well you probably have a copy of message you've sent then? Right? Maybe you can post it here? Also a reply please. Maybe you sent a message to EBay support as well about it? And got a reply about it?

    P.S. Our software has never been sold on EBay. I can guarantee that. If you can prove that it was sold on EBay I will give you a copy of our software for free, just to prove that you are not telling the truth.



    Quote Originally Posted by bonuscasinos
    I'm talking about your maiamicasinosite, its posted as a full working casino site! and used for reference
    Yes, it is. It's a web site ordered couple month ago by company based in Israel for Middle East market.


    Quote Originally Posted by bonuscasinos


    I didn't say that those software ( playtech, mg,... costs under 100K, I talked in general... there is pretty decent software available for a reasonable price where you have a design and and software and anything else you need to be successfull...
    Well every body has their own opinion on different things. Since you don't like our software, well too bad, but we will survive.

    Quote Originally Posted by bonuscasinos
    even if I try very very hard to think about this, I just can't beleve it...
    are there any webmasters here what bought such a thing from you?

    My suggestion:
    open a new thread, put a poll on it and ask others what they think,
    actually you can make two polls,
    1. How you like the design of the sites and software?
    option1: looks great
    option2: looks like late 80's

    2. Du you think you can make money of a casino using this software and designs?
    option1: Yes I think I will make money..
    option2: There is no way I think I can make money with a biz like this

    How about making these polls, maybe you wake up seeing the votes..

    have a great one
    Andreas
    I don't need a poll regarding if money is made on our software, I know it for a fact.

  15. #15
    ntaus's Avatar
    ntaus is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2002
    Location
    Vero Beach, FL, USA
    Posts
    1,295
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 50 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    And a good time was had by all...

    bonuscasinos - this looks like you had fun

    casinoforsale - I hate to tell you this, but the webmasters posting in this thread are very reputable and well-established. Their sites are successful and that's what counts. Maybe you should go aggravate someone else

    ntaus

  16. #16
    casinoforsale is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Well I had fun as well.. So please all go back to work on your very reputable and mow money making web sites and please quit picking on a poor casino software developer, as I hate to waste your very valuable time.

    Cheers to all!


    P.S. ntaus - you might like to know that one of your well-established sites don't work, the first one in your signature.
    Last edited by casinoforsale; 20 January 2006 at 9:21 am.

  17. #17
    bonuscasinos's Avatar
    bonuscasinos is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2004
    Location
    still the same place
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Well. Going by your logic do you think all customers that bought our software are stupid? You think all of them bought it and aren't making any money? Even thou looking at you and your web sites I can start believing that some one can spend their time worthlessly. But you can believe what you'd like as well.
    Then prove me wrong and tell how often you sold this software in the last year... not just telling but proving...
    If there are any webmasters who make money with it, get them here to post...

    You think my work is worthless...
    I have posted a screenshot of my account at partnerlogic... just for the purpose to let you see that I know what I'm doing... It's an old one, but I thing you will get the picture... I just took of my last name and accountnumber,
    thats for two casinos and one pokerroom on my site... I could post more, but it's really no ones business to see what I make in all of the propertys I promote... But this is specially for you to see how crappy sites like mine perform!!!!
    http://gamblingfan.com/screen/scerenpl.JPG
    take a look, i will take the screenshot down later on today...

    Well you probably have a copy of message you've sent then? Right? Maybe you can post it here? Also a reply please. Maybe you sent a message to EBay support as well about it? And got a reply about it?

    P.S. Our software has never been sold on EBay. I can guarantee that. If you can prove that it was sold on EBay I will give you a copy of our software for free, just to prove that you are not telling the truth.
    I know what I have seen, I don't save any message I send.. are you... so its pretty hard to prove.... But I have seen it..
    I don't want this software, not for $10 and not free!!!
    I didn't send any message to eBay, its not my life to snitch on other guys.. most people in germany don't know what they are doing if they offer stuff like this on eBay germany... Most of the fresh casino webmasters in germany don't know the legal situation...
    But I know how it is to have legal trouble because of advertising casinos in germany, I had to learn myself and beleve me, I payd a lot of fines and got also convicted for it...
    That was the only intention I wrote this guy... Just a few lines about how dangerous it is to do stuff like this... I do this usually if I see someone selling some casino software or casinosites in germany ...
    I know how the rabbit is running here in germany, why not spend one minute to get some info to a fellow webmaster so he can avoid the same problems I've been trough...
    I would never snitch on anyone for anything... I would never contact ebay about it, I#m not that kind of person....

    Yes, it is. It's a web site ordered couple month ago by company based in Israel for Middle East market.
    Then maybe you should use another reference....

    Well every body has their own opinion on different things. Since you don't like our software, well too bad, but we will survive.
    I wish you luck, but see no way to be successfull with a casino and software like this...
    Different opinions make interesting conversations...

    I don't need a poll regarding if money is made on our software, I know it for a fact.
    can you prove it? I proved above that I know what I'm doing... Now its your turn...

    Maybe you are just scared to make the poll and to see the votes...
    You want me to do it for you....? I would be happy to show you that a lot of guys here thinking the same like me...
    prove me wrong and make this polls....

    from ntaus
    bonuscasinos - this looks like you had fun
    at least it makes a very interesting thread... we'll see where it goes...
    I really would like to see the votes on the poll...

    from casinoforsale
    Well I had fun as well.. So please all go back to work on your very reputable and mow money making web sites and please quit picking on a poor casino software developer, as I hate to waste your very valuable time.

    Cheers to all!


    P.S. ntaus - you might like to know that one of your well-established sites don't work, the first one in your signature.
    thats great, so we all together had some fun...
    lets make this polls and have some more fun...

    The site from ntaus is working fine, where are you located casinoforsale? countrywise...?

    Have a great one
    Andreas
    GamblingGuards.com Your #1 Gambling News Source!
    GamblingStart.com - The right place to start gambling online
    BonusCasinos.com - arround since 1999...
    --------------------------------
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME FOR WHO I AM; THEN YOU DON'T LIKE ME FOR WHO I AM... I DON'T CARE!

  18. #18
    1CasinoListing's Avatar
    1CasinoListing is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2002
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    920
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Casinosforsale...

    You attract more bees with honey then with vinegar...

    May I suggest a less aggressive approach towards potential customers...

  19. #19
    bigbcasinos's Avatar
    bigbcasinos is offline In Memoriam, 1961-2024
    Join Date
    January 2003
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    3,409
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 52 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    I am not locking this as it seems to have sorted itself out to some extent. I also found a lot of the points interesting. I imagine the casino software in question is being sold into markets where they support language options that other softwares do not. So, there is probably a time and place for it but I don't think the general US, UK, and mainstream markets will go for it.

    That said, this thread has some potential to deteriorate into slanging match with the "your site is ugly" phrase being thrown around again.

    Please stick to discussion more than attack and yes, casinosforsale, you do have a right to defend your software but attacking the webmasters on the board if you hope to make a sale? LOL Kind of like red flagging a bull.

    Keep it clean
    Have a wonderful day

    Brian
    Online Casinos (Big B Casinos)
    Casino Slots (Casino Slots Wizard)
    Online Slots (Slots Casinos)

  20. #20
    casinoglen's Avatar
    casinoglen is offline GPWA Caretaker Emeritus
    Join Date
    January 2003
    Posts
    3,700
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    I honestly don't know how threads like this keep reviving themselves. That said,

    I honestly think I prefer the fact that places like MGS, RTG and Playtech sell their product for such a cost. It tells me that for the most part if the investor has the money necessary to put into the software, thedn chances are he or she has the money to pay the players. Further than that, the software providers work to ensure that is the case.

    Let's go one step further than that. Suppose an operator DID go belly up because of some big hits. Now, they're broke, there are players that need paid and such. The big software providers are going to make sure players are taken care of, because they want them coming back.

    Playtech has installed a system for players to turn to in the event of non-payment.

    Do you offer that? Can you ensure that players are going to be paid when they hit? What kind of checking do you do to insure that operators are financially able to payout?

    At GPWA, we are rather tolerant of people posting their offers here, but stop short of ANYONE taking jabs at our members, so on that note, you are certainly skating on very thin ice here.

    Now, It's instances like this that put it in my head to start moderating these forums, and allow only GPWA Members and Member Affiliate Programs to post any offers. I decided against it, but may have to rethink that position.

    If you post an offer here, and the people believe the offer is not up to standard, regardless of where they have those standards set, YOU ARE GOING TO GET CRITICISM. If you can't take the criticism, and return a PROFESSIONAL answer to the criticism, THEN DON'T POST IN OUR FORUMS.

    Perhaps THAT is WHY MGS, RTG and Playtech are the biggest software providers around?!?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •