Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. #1
    Miles_FTA's Avatar
    Miles_FTA is offline No longer with Fast Track
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,490
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 540 Times in 405 Posts

    Default Online Gambling: A Pastime Whose Time Has Come?

    I'm reading this Article for the First time and its really Interesting and I would like your views..

    For me and I am sure for those of you that make a living form this industry you would disagree with Mr. Sheldon Adelson views.

    It seems that these sorts of characters are out for themselves and the interests of their business and what Income they would be losing rather than embracing the competition and improving on what they could do better to stop online casinos cannibalizing their players.

    http://www.forbes.com/sites/richardf...time-has-come/
    Last edited by Miles_FTA; 1 September 2015 at 8:38 am.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •