Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    jeffyfan is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default what's the best way to go????

    What do you think is the best way to go as far as affiliate programs?? A flat fee or a % of your players deposits?
    I still learning and working on page which is starting to take shape!!!!

  2. #2
    Pam712's Avatar
    Pam712 is offline Assistant Manager
    Join Date
    February 2002
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,437
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 42 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    I lost around $5,000 last month because I opted for flat fee with a couple of RTG's - luckily they have switched me over this month and my players are still hot there I vote for % every time now :LOL:

  3. #3
    jeffyfan is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    wow think I'll go with % Thanks!!!

  4. #4
    Topboss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,407
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 475 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    I definately have to agree with the % option too.
    Its hard enough trying to get a player and hopefully you want to drag out your earnings for as long as possible

  5. #5
    jeffyfan is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the input. Like I said I'm new at this and learnning everyday

  6. #6
    ALEX777 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England
    Posts
    535
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    130
    Thanked 76 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    PERCENTS is the best way to go ! Like topboss said "It is hard to get a player" and i agree with that ! %%% Is my vote

  7. #7
    Ace Fun's Avatar
    Ace Fun is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England
    Posts
    374
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    Shaving is a big area of mistrust with adult sponsors. There must be an even bigger temptation for a casino to shave if they have promised a $250 payout for a player that looks as if he is only going to spend $50. Because of my experiences with adult sites, I'd only feel comfortable with a percentage.

  8. #8
    jeffyfan is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Looks like % takes the vote thaks all!!!

  9. #9
    Maxfalcon's Avatar
    Maxfalcon is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2002
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,567
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 24 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Yes, % much much better than CPA... Imagine you refer a high-roller who puts $5,000 or more a month in a casino ? That's very rare, but it can happen to everyone... you just need some luck! It's with this idea in my mind that I always choose the %...
    Gambling Pro - www.Gambling-Pro.com
    Sort Online Casinos - www.SortOnlineCasinos.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •