Hi all,
I am building an affiliate site and need Blackjack Flash game for it.
Anybody can help to find open source codes (free or cheap, but good quality) for multi-hand Blackjack?
Thanks bros in advance
![]()
Hi all,
I am building an affiliate site and need Blackjack Flash game for it.
Anybody can help to find open source codes (free or cheap, but good quality) for multi-hand Blackjack?
Thanks bros in advance
![]()
From experience I have found coders at scriptlance provide good code at a reasonable price and can bespoke it to your website.
Simon Eaton - Online marketing consultancy with 20 years experience
Hi Eaton,
Thanks for advice.
Who is "scriptlance"? Can you send me contact info?
Thank you.
Here you go.
http://www.scriptlance.com/
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!