Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    slotjava is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2018
    Location
    Malaga
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Our new website - SlotJava - Feedback appreciated

    Hi all,

    Our team has been working on our latest project for over 6 months now and we just launched our first big theme update.
    I would like to introduce our website https://www.slotjava.es and get some honest feedback from a product, design and advertisement perspective.

    The site obviously focusses on slot machines and targets the Spanish speaking market. We’ve put a good amount of work in mobile UX as we feel alot of competitors are still ignoring that part (and the Spanish speaking market has alot of mobile only users).

    Feel free to feedback and critique. Shoot questions if any.

    Regards,
    Team slotjava.

  2. #2
    ddm
    ddm is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Posts
    1,118
    Thanks
    418
    Thanked 470 Times in 287 Posts

    Default

    good job, I love the colour palette.
    some of the buttons overflow the right side of the layout when i make the screen smaller, use css media queries to scale those down..

    good luck with the site!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to ddm For This Useful Post:

    slotjava (4 June 2019)

  4. #3
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,149
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    Your site looks quite good and loads almost instantly on my mobile phone.

    I've also noticed that throughout your entire site that when I start scrolling down your index page on my mobile phone, that a purple down arrow button will suddenly appear on the bottom right hand side of the screen, but there's no purple up arrow button to match this. It's definitely more convenient to have this feature as this was something that I was looking for.

  5. #4
    drifter8's Avatar
    drifter8 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,284
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    2,738
    Thanked 624 Times in 480 Posts

    Default

    The site looks very nice and loads pretty fast. I like your design and colors))
    Seven times fall, eight times stand.

  6. #5
    VladKing's Avatar
    VladKing is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    June 2018
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 26 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Hi, you did a great work, a like this site. Colors are good for eyes, proper navigation and site loads very fast. Well done, guys !!!

  7. #6
    slotjava is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2018
    Location
    Malaga
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ddm View Post
    good job, I love the colour palette.
    some of the buttons overflow the right side of the layout when i make the screen smaller, use css media queries to scale those down..

    good luck with the site!
    Thanks for noticing; appreciated!

  8. #7
    casinoFM is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 64 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    Well done, the site is already ranking well for reasons!

    Since you most probably know what you guys did well, I will focus on possible improvements:

    - colours are always a personal thing, but i dont like the colour palette. Doesnt fit to casino and gambling IMHO
    - overlaying buttons on mobile, especially on smaller screens
    - I wouldnt place the banner you guys have on your desktop site so high. It is interrupting the UX
    - you could improve your ETA. Yes, you already have a nice about us page, and you use the spanish flag to build up users trust (spanish licenced casinos). But how about author pages, badges and other trustbuilding icons?

    I also had a look at your content: Some articles seem to be written in a quite genuine unique way such as the Book of ra game description. OK, I dont speak spanish, but at least according to google translate it seems to be good and fun to read.
    However, the game descriptions are quite short (800 words). Same goes for the operator reviews. Both are also missing icons and images. May i ask why you decided to go for that particular word count? Personally I believe that a good casino review can cover everything with 1500 words, but today most affiliates go for 3000+ words to be able to rank.

    Another interesting question is what you are planning to do with your mexican traffic.

  9. #8
    cesarem is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2019
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    muy bien

    How did the website look before? which changes did you make?

  10. #9
    slotjava is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2018
    Location
    Malaga
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casinoFM View Post
    Well done, the site is already ranking well for reasons!

    Since you most probably know what you guys did well, I will focus on possible improvements:

    - colours are always a personal thing, but i dont like the colour palette. Doesnt fit to casino and gambling IMHO
    - overlaying buttons on mobile, especially on smaller screens
    - I wouldnt place the banner you guys have on your desktop site so high. It is interrupting the UX
    - you could improve your ETA. Yes, you already have a nice about us page, and you use the spanish flag to build up users trust (spanish licenced casinos). But how about author pages, badges and other trustbuilding icons?

    I also had a look at your content: Some articles seem to be written in a quite genuine unique way such as the Book of ra game description. OK, I dont speak spanish, but at least according to google translate it seems to be good and fun to read.
    However, the game descriptions are quite short (800 words). Same goes for the operator reviews. Both are also missing icons and images. May i ask why you decided to go for that particular word count? Personally I believe that a good casino review can cover everything with 1500 words, but today most affiliates go for 3000+ words to be able to rank.

    Another interesting question is what you are planning to do with your mexican traffic.
    Thanks for the feedback
    EAT wise there are indeed a couple of things that can be added. I agree with operator images and icons; that's still an improvement point.
    We indeed pay attention in writing in a unique way although it's pretty straightforward subjects.
    About the article lenght; I personally think that 1-1,5K words for any article is just fine, as long as one touches the right elements in the articles.

    With regards to Mexican traffic; I think that question can be rephrased to 'what do you do with LATAM traffic'...
    There is alot to say about Latam but for the moment it's not our main priority. The low player value, fragmanted markets in terms of regulations and specific payment methods are the main reasons... .
    Last edited by slotjava; 6 June 2019 at 12:10 pm.

  11. #10
    slotjava is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2018
    Location
    Malaga
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    @cesarem

    main changes were overall look&feel, mobile UX, code rewriting to enhance sitespeed, improvide slot library on https://www.slotjava.es/tragamonedas-gratis/ and the introduction of our masqotue Mister Java

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •