Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    terier is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumbs up How to find Local SEO pros in Nordic markets?

    Hi,

    I've been trying to find local SEO pros - agencies or freelancers, that will help me with some local link building for my site in Nordic markets.
    So far I've tried Elance and oDesk with zero success. I've also tried a little local SEO forum searching and posting, but so far no success there as well.

    Would appreciate any pointers or directions for searching you may have to give me.
    Also, if you happen to know someone that can take a link building project on himself and can speak any of these languages: Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, feel free to give me their details.

    Cheers!

  2. #2
    GaryTheScubaGuy's Avatar
    GaryTheScubaGuy is offline In Memorium, 1966-2018
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    745
    Blog Entries
    22
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 430 Times in 205 Posts

    Default

    I don't know him personally but he was the only one I had on my LinkedIn connections in Sweden, Denmark and Finland. He's in Finland. It's hard to believe there are so few;

    This is all the information I have.

    Tero R.
    Project manager at SEO
    FinlandMarketing and Advertising
    GaryTheScubaGuy

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •