Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    PacificPoker is offline New Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Pacific Poker - New & Improved Affiliate Program

    Pacific Poker is proud to announce their new Affiliate Program:

    1. Affiliates can choose between Revenue Share and Cost per Acquisition
    2. Payment will be made for all new Users to Pacific Poker.

    Earn between 25-30% Net Revenue or $150-200 for all Members you bring to Pacific Poker!

    For more information see our web-site www.pacificpoker.com.

  2. #2
    VPJunkie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    21,916
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Well I know I was slow in responding, but I just applied. Thank you for getting this program straightened out for us!! k:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •