Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Kosmy is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2019
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Lightbulb Payment gateway for subscriptions

    Hello,

    I would like to find out what payment gateways are you using for your subscriptions plans. I tried creating a company account with Skrill, but it takes way to much time and they require way to many documents. Having a new company I couldn't provide my tax return as requested.

    Let's see your suggestions and talk about it. I am sure this thread will also help other people in the future, as there a lot of people asking for a similar solution.

  2. #2
    DanHorvat's Avatar
    DanHorvat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Location
    Actual location may vary.
    Posts
    1,994
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    1,418
    Thanked 1,319 Times in 783 Posts

    Default

    Paypal? Stripe?
    Professional bizdev can help you, the affiliate, to negotiate better terms with casinos. PM for details and a free evaluation of what I can do for you. All geos.

  3. #3
    mgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Posts
    254
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 101 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    Skrill is expensive - I would suggest other solutions. Try https://www.adyen.com/, have been using them for years without any problems.

  4. #4
    Kosmy is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2019
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanHorvat View Post
    Paypal? Stripe?
    I did try with PayPal, Skrill and HiPay. They don't like my "kind", to say so.
    Stripe doesn't allow gambling-related websites, as I have read in their ToS.

  5. #5
    Kosmy is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2019
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I will take a look at Adyen. Thank you very much.

  6. #6
    Kosmy is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2019
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Anyone else care to join our conversation ?

  7. #7
    ddm
    ddm is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Posts
    1,118
    Thanks
    418
    Thanked 470 Times in 287 Posts

    Default

    I have built a lot of SAAS sites using stripe API.
    Really simple to use / set up.
    docs / examples: https://stripe.com/docs/api


    edit: oh it's a gambling site. GG.

  8. #8
    Kosmy is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2019
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Yes, a football prediction site.
    https://stripe.com/gb/restricted-businesses
    Not allowed.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •