redvelvet is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Payment Issues (resolved)

Quote Originally Posted by 7StarsPartners View Post
    We will be glad to see you there!

Please contact us via Skype or email concerning meeting schedule.
    I made a deal in Dec 2017 to promote your brand on a NO player activity quota for GPWA members and last month I got paid my 1st commission for Dec 2017 with no problem.

Yesterday I sent email asking when will I get paid Jan 2018 commission and got reply from your email support team that I will not get paid commission for Jan 2018 because I did not bring 5 active players.

I replied that deal for GPWA members is no player activity quota and since then your support team do not want to reply anymore.

I sent another email today asking if I will get paid or not. I added that if I do not get paid that I will write about it on GPWA and also no motivation by your support to reply or your company to pay commission on a deal that was agreed and that should be paid for GPWA members.

I was prepared that some brand will try to use certain tactics on one affiliate to play dumb and not pay on a deal that was agreed but...

...can 7StarPartners as GPWA gold sponsor confirm they not care about honoring a deal that was reached with GPWA website owners and offered to GPWA members and basically trying to scr*w entire community of GPWA members?

I am curious how you will handle this situation or if you will stand by your words made in this thread and pay commission.

universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,639 Times in 4,825 Posts

I have reached out to 7stars for you

Rick
    Universal4

3. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

Cash Bonus (15 February 2018)

redvelvet is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Situation was resolved and I can confirm 7StarsPartners paid me Jan 2018 commission.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to redvelvet For This Useful Post:

Cash Bonus (21 February 2018)