I made a deal in Dec 2017 to promote your brand on a NO player activity quota for GPWA members and last month I got paid my 1st commission for Dec 2017 with no problem.
Yesterday I sent email asking when will I get paid Jan 2018 commission and got reply from your email support team that I will not get paid commission for Jan 2018 because I did not bring 5 active players.
I replied that deal for GPWA members is no player activity quota and since then your support team do not want to reply anymore.
I sent another email today asking if I will get paid or not. I added that if I do not get paid that I will write about it on GPWA and also no motivation by your support to reply or your company to pay commission on a deal that was agreed and that should be paid for GPWA members.
I was prepared that some brand will try to use certain tactics on one affiliate to play dumb and not pay on a deal that was agreed but...
...can 7StarPartners as GPWA gold sponsor confirm they not care about honoring a deal that was reached with GPWA website owners and offered to GPWA members and basically trying to scr*w entire community of GPWA members?
I am curious how you will handle this situation or if you will stand by your words made in this thread and pay commission.


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote

