Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    LadyHoldem is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Anyone Else Going to be in Vegas (5th - 10th)

    Since tomorrow is the kickoff day for the wsop, I thought there might be a chance a few other forum members will be in Vegas... it'd be cool to meet up with some ppl from the forums

    LadyH
    I primarily write gambling content and gambling news. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster , though that's not my primary occupation I review poker portals on occasion, I am against the US Gambling ban! I sell content, PM me for Gambling blog posts. Most recently I've started writing Poker Strategy, that's going to prove to be a lot of fun!.. News Related. By the way, Mean People Suck! Judgmental People suck too. Virgina is for lovers, Oregon beaches are even better.

  2. #2
    CityGuard's Avatar
    CityGuard is offline Former GPWA Program Manager
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    3,774
    Thanks
    442
    Thanked 673 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    There is a thread going on in the Events section for people to coordinate meeting up at the WSOP. Check it out at https://www.gpwa.org/forum/wsop-anyone-171448.html.
    I have left the industry and earned a law degree at Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. Here are ways to stay in touch with me:
    > Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenCorfman
    > LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencorfman/
    > Skype: StevenCorfman
    > Phone: +1 617 785 9324

    Inquiries intended for an administrator or staff member can be directed to Anthony Telesca through the forum (username Anthony) or to the general contact address manager AT gpwa DOT org.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •