Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. #1
    TravG's Avatar
    TravG is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Posts
    2,069
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 179 Times in 131 Posts

    Default Thanks to all - Never new how useful thsi all could be

    I would just like to say thanks to everyone who helped me in the last few weeks. I joined this forum months and months ago but never really contributed anything or checked in.

    In the last two weeks I check it everyday and actually post things and get very useful answers! Seriously have had some very awaking things come my way just by asking and reading - and best of all some entertainment!

    GPWA members you rock! I now check this forum as much as my stats - ha.
    Live Casino USA - the best USA live online casinos. Play USA online slots and other casino games like USA online blackjack. Play See USAlegalcasinos.com to find the best USA online casino. Want to play USA online poker? Find the best poker sites at 4DeucesPoker.com.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to TravG For This Useful Post:

    thepokerkeep (23 April 2010)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •